Jump to topic:

masterdebators.org

pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:21:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
It currently is an unowned domain name, post your opinions regarding it, preferably non-condescending ones...
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:32:06 AM
I don't like it, mostly because that's not how you spell debaters :P

masterdebaters.org on the other hand... hmm.
President of DDO
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:36:25 AM
At 7/21/2009 7:32:06 AM, theLwerd wrote:

Heh heh heh!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:40:07 AM
At 7/21/2009 7:32:06 AM, theLwerd wrote:

eep >< my bad, but masterdebaters.org is free 2...
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 8:25:37 AM
Not bad, but I hope the new fan site becomes more than just news. This would be an excellent place to manage DDO tournaments, complete with visual brackets.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 8:43:30 AM
All for it XD!
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 8:59:30 AM
At 7/21/2009 8:25:37 AM, KRFournier wrote:
Not bad, but I hope the new fan site becomes more than just news. This would be an excellent place to manage DDO tournaments, complete with visual brackets.

The current plan is to make it a place to manage DDO tournaments with visual brackets, and other features that should be fun. Of course, any and all suggestions would be great.

I apologize for my seemingly condescending tone in opposing 'masterdebaters.org'. I find it to be a long-ago played out pun that wasn't all that clever to begin with.

I was going to begin the official vote this morning. But I'll delay it for awhile since it would seem that the discussion is not yet completed.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 10:34:04 AM
Features I'd like to see:

- DebateRate: Basically, Someone list a number of debates each week. They are then rated, and the best one starred.

- DDOWiki: Not sure what it would include, possible everything (From acronyms, to the history, to....well, anything)
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 10:45:56 AM
We need the history of DDO on there, and it needs to be more updated than currently.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 11:00:37 AM
At 7/21/2009 8:59:30 AM, JBlake wrote:

The current plan is to make it a place to manage DDO tournaments with visual brackets, and other features that should be fun. Of course, any and all suggestions would be great.

I apologize for my seemingly condescending tone in opposing 'masterdebaters.org'. I find it to be a long-ago played out pun that wasn't all that clever to begin with.

I was going to begin the official vote this morning. But I'll delay it for awhile since it would seem that the discussion is not yet completed.

It's only fair that masterdebaters.org recieve due consideration by the debate.org public.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 1:49:20 PM
At 7/21/2009 11:00:37 AM, pcmbrown wrote:

It's only fair that masterdebaters.org recieve due consideration by the debate.org public.

Perhaps we could compromise by creating a section called 'master debaters'? Perhaps this section could be run by one of the folks who are in favor of the name. You could do with it as you like (a column, a who's who of DDO, or something of that nature)? Thoughts?
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:01:15 PM
Sorry for the condescending opinion, but while it is funny, I would prefer any website affiliated or aimed at complementing DDO not sound juvenile, offensive and ultimately, stupid.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:21:32 PM
At 7/21/2009 7:11:41 PM, iamadragon wrote:
It's not offensive. It's only juvenile if you get worked up over domain names.

Actually, it isn't for someone that is going to help pay and run the site under that domain name.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:25:19 PM
At 7/21/2009 1:49:20 PM, JBlake wrote:

Perhaps we could compromise by creating a section called 'master debaters'? Perhaps this section could be run by one of the folks who are in favor of the name. You could do with it as you like (a column, a who's who of DDO, or something of that nature)? Thoughts?

I'd be okay with that.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:29:56 PM
At 7/21/2009 7:25:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I'd be okay with that.

Same, I'd be alright with that as well.

Thanks to wjm for quoting it too - I didn't even notice.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 7:32:20 PM
At 7/21/2009 7:25:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I'd be okay with that.

Great. Then we can begin voting on the domain name.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2016 10:21:09 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 7/21/2009 7:21:07 AM, pcmbrown wrote:
It currently is an unowned domain name, post your opinions regarding it, preferably non-condescending ones...

This is the greatest post of all time.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 12:15:43 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/18/2016 10:21:09 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/21/2009 7:21:07 AM, pcmbrown wrote:

This is the greatest post of all time.

http://masterdebaters.org...