Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

aVaTaR WeEk!1!11111!!1!!1

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 9:28:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Choose your favorite character from any book/game/whatever the hell you want, and put him/her/it as your picture!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 9:43:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 9:29:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Done

I've always wondered, what is that?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 9:45:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 9:43:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 4/14/2012 9:29:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Done

I've always wondered, what is that?

Quote from it: "My names Ken. Chicken."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 9:59:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 9:43:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 4/14/2012 9:29:25 PM, Koopin wrote:
Done

I've always wondered, what is that?

I've never shown anyone, but here's where I got it from. http://flickrhivemind.net...
kfc
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:31:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Done.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:31:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

grim reaper?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:33:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

Spook from the last apprentice... I'll let you know where you can send the cookies
Debate.org Moderator
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:40:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 10:33:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

Spook from the last apprentice... I'll let you know where you can send the cookies

Nope, but that is the book series... lol
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:41:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 10:40:28 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:33:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

Spook from the last apprentice... I'll let you know where you can send the cookies

Nope, but that is the book series... lol

Thomas Ward?
Debate.org Moderator
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 10:47:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 10:41:46 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:40:28 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:33:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

Spook from the last apprentice... I'll let you know where you can send the cookies

Nope, but that is the book series... lol

Thomas Ward?

Nope.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:02:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1,000 internet points for anyone that can guess what show this is
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:03:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:02:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
1,000 internet points for anyone that can guess what show this is

transformers
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:04:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 10:47:11 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:41:46 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:40:28 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:33:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

Spook from the last apprentice... I'll let you know where you can send the cookies

Nope, but that is the book series... lol

Thomas Ward?

Nope.

Well I give up.. no cookies for me :(
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:04:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:02:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
1,000 internet points for anyone that can guess what show this is

gundam seed freedom.. or something like that
Debate.org Moderator
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:05:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:04:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:47:11 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:41:46 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:40:28 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:33:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 10:28:27 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Done.

1,000,000 cookies to anyone who knows who this character is.

Spook from the last apprentice... I'll let you know where you can send the cookies

Nope, but that is the book series... lol

Thomas Ward?

Nope.

Well I give up.. no cookies for me :(

Alice.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:05:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:04:51 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:02:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
1,000 internet points for anyone that can guess what show this is

gundam seed freedom.. or something like that

close, Gundam Wing
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:07:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:05:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:04:51 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:02:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
1,000 internet points for anyone that can guess what show this is

gundam seed freedom.. or something like that

close, Gundam Wing

dang it!! i was about to say gundam seed.

not cause i knew. i dropped it into google images haha
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:07:52 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:05:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:04:51 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:02:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
1,000 internet points for anyone that can guess what show this is

gundam seed freedom.. or something like that

close, Gundam Wing

dang it!! i was about to say gundam seed.

not cause i knew. i dropped it into google images haha

haha of course that's what I did too... no way I'd know what any of this stuff was otherwise...
Debate.org Moderator
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:09:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 9:28:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Choose your favorite character from any book/game/whatever the hell you want, and put him/her/it as your picture!

hehe
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:10:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:09:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/14/2012 9:28:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Choose your favorite character from any book/game/whatever the hell you want, and put him/her/it as your picture!

hehe

I actually recognize this... its from a scary stories book i read as a kid.. not sure what its called or who the illustrator is though
Debate.org Moderator
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:13:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:10:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:09:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/14/2012 9:28:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Choose your favorite character from any book/game/whatever the hell you want, and put him/her/it as your picture!

hehe

I actually recognize this... its from a scary stories book i read as a kid.. not sure what its called or who the illustrator is though

scary stories to tell in the dark :)

The illustrations from it are SOOO effing cool.

the illustrator is george irving
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:13:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Donsies. Catwoman is THE BEST female charecter from anything.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:14:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:13:38 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:10:08 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:09:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/14/2012 9:28:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Choose your favorite character from any book/game/whatever the hell you want, and put him/her/it as your picture!

hehe

I actually recognize this... its from a scary stories book i read as a kid.. not sure what its called or who the illustrator is though

scary stories to tell in the dark :)

The illustrations from it are SOOO effing cool.

the illustrator is george irving

I remembered that! I think I read like the entire three book series or something.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:14:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:13:41 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Donsies. Catwoman is THE BEST female charecter from anything.

Female Commander Shepard > Catwoman
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.