Jump to topic:

The Story About Lady Royale *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 11:11:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello ladies and gentlmen. No, this is not a return or show. However, I could not help but answer the cry of the broken-hearted. As many of you may NOT know, lil miss
Lady Royale has been summoning me lately with her empathic powers. I left her for greener pastures, but she never left my side. It is a strange relationship nevertheless, but how can she be denied. After all, she is perhaps the most fanciful and capricious female to ever grace the stage here at DDO. So let me give you all a stunning eye opening revelation about this wonderful being.

Lady Royale is the adventure of a lifetime. She travels the sky from here and beyond. Her mind is like a beam of light traveling through space and time into a momentary lapse of sheer reasoning. Her words are loud as a field of golden trumpets that blare with eagerness and glee. They have refused to turn a deaf ear to the royal one, as she is still wondering here and there for her crown. This girl be wise and studious like her ancestors before her. And she exhibits every ounce of passion underneath. Stories of days past tell us about her raven black hair, and skin with shades pf peanut and wheat. Around, and around, and around she goes. And where she will stop, noone seems to know. But please my dear friend, do not drink too much wine. For there may be another and she is anything but a fowl swine. If a mirror could talk, loud and oh so clear. Would you truly now and forever more be the fairest of them all. Have a pleasant day.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 11:11:56 AM
Go away.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 11:40:00 AM
At 4/16/2012 11:27:49 AM, Koopin wrote:
Come back! Lady Royale won't shutup about her love for you.

No. Lady Royale has found her prince, and he is the user know as Thett3.
I have given him permission to take care of mine until I make my return.
Today is not that time.................I leave my blessings with her and him without
compromise. I am sure that has has enjoyed her company with great ease may I add. The Spring Season has fallen now, and she is spreading her wings. With each passing day her heart grows fonder, her her mind more abstract than before.
The stars have allowed us to speak in peace and harmony, so this message comes to her at short to little notice. Her spirit has kept me at a fiery unrest. This soul is lively, dynamic, and is a storm that is about to come to an unexpected calm. Those Eyes shimmer like a dove.
The Asiatic Woman is deeper than many of you can fathom. She is Earthly, and the Earth speaks to me. This is the real Legend. And no, her name is not Korra either. Hmmmm........... Enjoy your dinner my fellow friends. Until we meet again.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 12:04:11 PM
Koopin, I did think you were about to rick roll me...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 12:23:27 PM
Oh well. Inferno will guck off very soon.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 12:31:27 PM
At 4/16/2012 12:23:27 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

No can do. But I am sure if we all could say what we wanted to to you, it would be these words. F_CK OFF.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 12:36:46 PM
I am enjoying my life with family and friends. We have quite a few visitors in my area as always and we are welcoming them with open arms. Lets just say that life has gotten VERY interesting now and then some. Im having fun, and I hope that you all are too. I will return, but cannot say exactly when. Make no mistakes though I will be back with bells on. So for all of you little hate-filled rodents take your time and dont expect anything from me for now. Your 15 minutes of fame
is almost over. Good luck to you all. Koopin where is my box of chicken ?
I asked you for extra krispy. I see they yanked my thread about the secret recipe
of KFC. Oh well, I knew Juggle didnt have it in em like that. That could have caused this place some real toruble. LOL
Anyway, keep the peace. And please, leave some room for me.
Have a nice life. Good-bye.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 1:37:54 PM
At 4/16/2012 11:11:28 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello ladies and gentlmen. No, this is not a return or show. However, I could not help but answer the cry of the broken-hearted. As many of you may NOT know, lil miss
Lady Royale has been summoning me lately with her empathic powers. I left her for greener pastures, but she never left my side. It is a strange relationship nevertheless, but how can she be denied. After all, she is perhaps the most fanciful and capricious female to ever grace the stage here at DDO. So let me give you all a stunning eye opening revelation about this wonderful being.

Lady Royale is the adventure of a lifetime. She travels the sky from here and beyond. Her mind is like a beam of light traveling through space and time into a momentary lapse of sheer reasoning. Her words are loud as a field of golden trumpets that blare with eagerness and glee. They have refused to turn a deaf ear to the royal one, as she is still wondering here and there for her crown. This girl be wise and studious like her ancestors before her. And she exhibits every ounce of passion underneath. Stories of days past tell us about her raven black hair, and skin with shades pf peanut and wheat. Around, and around, and around she goes. And where she will stop, noone seems to know. But please my dear friend, do not drink too much wine. For there may be another and she is anything but a fowl swine. If a mirror could talk, loud and oh so clear. Would you truly now and forever more be the fairest of them all. Have a pleasant day.

Yeah. This sounds about right.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2012 1:39:16 PM
At 4/16/2012 12:31:27 PM, inferno wrote:
At 4/16/2012 12:23:27 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

No can do. But I am sure if we all could say what we wanted to to you, it would be these words. F_CK OFF.

What ho? A crate!