Josh- innocent or guilty

Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 9:24:46 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
http://forums.conservativehq.com...

In ConservativeHQ, he is trying to relaunch the conservative movement.
He is in ChristianSpace and ChristianBlog too.
"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them."
-Albert Einstein
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 9:29:35 AM
Every post is a repost.

@ http://www.debate.org...
At 10/23/2008 9:08:26 AM, scissorhands7 wrote:
lulz

http://www.christianblog.com...
http://www.christianspace.com...
http://forums.conservativehq.com...
http://www.christianspace.com...

http://profile.myspace.com...

Probably him, let me know what you think
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 9:38:49 AM
Did the moderators ban Josh's IP yet?
Because he could use more techniques to continue to vote bomb.
IP ban won't work if he was smart and intelligent like a hacker.
-Albert Einstein
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 10:40:44 AM
Do post his email address.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
I hang out with an apple who loves self loathing....
Its my show I'm andy milonakis.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 10:52:40 AM
At 10/26/2008 10:40:44 AM, scissorhands7 wrote:

Josh is an annoying prick, yes, but harassing him will only fuel his fire. Let the mods do their jobs, and in the meantime, let's not resort to illegal activities (online harassment).
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 10:57:16 AM
If we don't do anything, Josh would have his way and still continue to be an annoying prick.
-Albert Einstein
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:04:21 AM
At 10/26/2008 10:52:40 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 10/26/2008 10:40:44 AM, scissorhands7 wrote:

Josh is an annoying prick, yes, but harassing him will only fuel his fire. Let the mods do their jobs, and in the meantime, let's not resort to illegal activities (online harassment).

*gasps*
why would you accuse me of such a thing? I simply want to talk to him.
I rock peas on my head, but don't call me a peahead, bees on my head but dont call me a beehead, bruce lees on my head but dont call me a lee head...
LightCirro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:11:45 AM
There is no need of contacting me (Cirro) via email. I have been watching carefully for the past week, and I have been doing investigation of all parties involved. The Admins, Josh, and the so-called aggrieved parties. I have valuable information regarding John, the Admins, and the banning of Nate. Anyone care to listen to me? However, I will not talk until all those who have been against me admit I am not guilty of all charges. And here we go.....
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:32:33 AM
And if you provide some pretty strong evidence to show that you aren't guilty of these charges (especially evidence against the evidence that shows the contrary), I think people would be willing to drop these charges.
LightCirro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:43:42 AM
At 10/26/2008 11:27:43 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
What information could you have possibly attained on your own?

Hmm, it wasn't just by myself. I got some inside help. Do my methods by which I function surprising?

Furthermore, I believe that the information I found has implicit evidence of my innocence.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:46:47 AM
Explain what happened here then: http://www.debate.org...

I believe scissorhands7 wants to talk to you.
-Albert Einstein
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:47:35 AM
Very well then. If it is true that the information you've found proves you're innocent, then post it first. You really can't blame anyone for making conclusions based on you guaranteeing someone 21 points or the fact that votes have mysteriously been replenished in your favor for debates typically when you had tied or were losing.
beem0r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:47:40 AM
Cirro, you are certainly guilty of using multiple accounts. Not only did the new system find that you had multiple accounts, but your win ratio was far and away much higher than anyone else with as many debates. Everyone else who used to have a high win ratio - LWerd, Yraelz, L-M, Me, etc. - we were voted down when we got a lot of debates. A 90% win ratio often fell below 50% - and though it soon raised back up again, it certainly never got to 90% again [1].
And here we have one of the very conservative members - you, Cirro - on a supposedly left-leaning site. Even after the introduction of the leaderboard, where everyone could see your prominence and extremely high win ratio - not even then did your win ratio fall. You remained the sole person with so many debates and a high win ratio.

[1]- Though in the recent string of vote bombings, Solo, Handsoff, and Sadolite now have very high win ratios with a good number of debate. Prior to this, though, there were no members who could maintain such high win ratios with so many debates.

Just what are you 'not guilty' of?
beem0r
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:48:59 AM
If you have evidence of your innocence, why would you expect us to absolve you of all charges BEFORE you show it?

Doesn't it usually work the other way around?
LightCirro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:53:42 AM
At 10/26/2008 11:47:35 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
Very well then. If it is true that the information you've found proves you're innocent, then post it first. You really can't blame anyone for making conclusions based on you guaranteeing someone 21 points or the fact that votes have mysteriously been replenished in your favor for debates typically when you had tied or were losing.

I can't post it here, since by doing so may incite retaliatory attacks against me. By posting it here a certain person will feel betrayed. I trust you logical, so I will find a way to send you the information I have acquired.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:57:20 AM
I think most people here are willing to absolve you of wrongdoing if you had the evidence. No one had a problem with you personally, in fact you seemed to have been pretty generally liked by most of the community. What everyone has been wanting is either evidence of your innocence or an apology in which you admit you were wrong.

If you have evidence to prove your innocence, please divulge.
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:58:21 AM
send me a personal message please and if its obvious you weren't at fault I'll apologize for being an idiot and incorrectly accusing you.
funnybrad333
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:58:53 AM
Cirro thank you for all the advice and support you gave me for LD. I won second place in LD at my first tournament with your help. If any time you would like to talk about the next topic, feel free to do so.
If I didn't answer what you said, try bolding the important part.
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 11:58:57 AM
At 10/26/2008 11:53:42 AM, LightCirro wrote:
At 10/26/2008 11:47:35 AM, Logical-Master wrote:

I can't post it here, since by doing so may incite retaliatory attacks against me. By posting it here a certain person will feel betrayed. I trust you logical, so I will find a way to send you the information I have acquired.

I don't remember doing anything to be considered trustworthy. :D

At any rate though, you may as well post it here (if you intend to share this info) as I'm most certain that regardless of whom that person may be, once he/she sees the very fact that you're being secretive about something, he/she will come to the conclusion that you've betrayed him/her.
LightCirro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 12:04:09 PM
At 10/26/2008 11:58:53 AM, funnybrad333 wrote:
Cirro thank you for all the advice and support you gave me for LD. I won second place in LD at my first tournament with your help. If any time you would like to talk about the next topic, feel free to do so.

lol, np, congrats. Funny, I took 2nd as well on the local tournament with this topic. Anyway, I finished the new topic, both aff. and neg. However, it is made TOC format since I'll be debating it at the Princeton Tournament. I can share my cases with you, or I could help you make on based on more lay-men's terms, better fro locals.
Dnick94
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 12:05:36 PM
Cirro, do you agree that Josh is guilty and that he had worked with you? You had betrayed him or he had betrayed you and now you want Josh to go down too?
-Albert Einstein
Robert_Santurri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 12:06:44 PM
At 10/26/2008 11:47:40 AM, beem0r wrote:
Cirro, you are certainly guilty of using multiple accounts. Not only did the new system find that you had multiple accounts, but your win ratio was far and away much higher than anyone else with as many debates. Everyone else who used to have a high win ratio - LWerd, Yraelz, L-M, Me, etc. - we were voted down when we got a lot of debates. A 90% win ratio often fell below 50% - and though it soon raised back up again, it certainly never got to 90% again [1].
And here we have one of the very conservative members - you, Cirro - on a supposedly left-leaning site. Even after the introduction of the leaderboard, where everyone could see your prominence and extremely high win ratio - not even then did your win ratio fall. You remained the sole person with so many debates and a high win ratio.

[1]- Though in the recent string of vote bombings, Solo, Handsoff, and Sadolite now have very high win ratios with a good number of debate. Prior to this, though, there were no members who could maintain such high win ratios with so many debates.

Just what are you 'not guilty' of?

Sadolite has a very high win ratio thanks to Josh. He was originally 0-26 and now he is 27-1. It's quite obvious.

Great post though Beem0r.
"We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home."
-- Edward R. Murrow

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
-- Robert Frost
scissorhands7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 12:08:46 PM
I await your enlightenment CirRo. All Debaters cannot disagree, this has made for a very interesting ordeal if anything.
LightCirro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2008 12:09:10 PM
At 10/26/2008 12:05:36 PM, Dnick94 wrote:
Cirro, do you agree that Josh is guilty and that he had worked with you? You had betrayed him or he had betrayed you and now you want Josh to go down too?

I agree that Josh is guilty and we had worked together in the CWO. However, I never condoned his actions when I led the CWO. He was basically a rouge member.