Jump to topic:

DDO TOURNAMeNTS

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:18:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm sure a lot of you know me. I'm cheesedingo1, and I think we should come up with more tournament debates on DDO. Rap battle tourneys seem to always fizzle out, and my presidnet idea was an obvious fail. Tournaments are fun and winners take pride in their wins at the tournaments. So any ideas for new tournaments?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:20:04 AM
I have never won a tournament (I have been in 3 or 4).
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:23:41 AM
At 4/21/2012 12:18:23 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I'm sure a lot of you know me. I'm cheesedingo1, and I think we should come up with more tournament debates on DDO. Rap battle tourneys seem to always fizzle out, and my presidnet idea was an obvious fail. Tournaments are fun and winners take pride in their wins at the tournaments. So any ideas for new tournaments?

We have like four going on right now.

Imabenchs.
MIGs.
16k's
Lannan's.

Debate tournaments are not an uncommon thing.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:32:59 AM
At 4/21/2012 12:23:41 AM, TUF wrote:

Imabenchs.
MIGs.
16k's
Lannan's.

But most fizzle out before they get good. I'm talking about one with an ibtersting topic that we can all go through till the end.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:41:40 AM
At 4/21/2012 12:32:59 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Imabenchs.
MIGs.
16k's
Lannan's.

But most fizzle out before they get good. I'm talking about one with an ibtersting topic that we can all go through till the end.

Mine it still going, round 2
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:46:04 AM

Imabenchs.
MIGs.
16k's
Lannan's.

They are all still going :)
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 12:51:33 AM
At 4/21/2012 12:46:04 AM, TUF wrote:

Imabenchs.
MIGs.
16k's
Lannan's.

Why is it that whenver I post up an idea everyone hates it and makes me look like an idiot? I just want to enter s tournament and have fun debating and gain some respect!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2012 3:16:01 AM
At 4/21/2012 12:51:33 AM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 4/21/2012 12:46:04 AM, TUF wrote:

Imabenchs.
MIGs.
16k's
Lannan's.

Why is it that whenver I post up an idea everyone hates it and makes me look like an idiot? I just want to enter s tournament and have fun debating and gain some respect!

You will get used to it. It happens to everyone. It is rare for someone to create a thread or have an idea that is supported by everyone (happens to me all the time too). The goal is to ignore those people and go with what you want to go with. I would Join MIGs or Imabenches tourney if I were you, as they may need some replacements. Also those tourney's are pretty good so far, if you consider yourself an advanced debater.