Jump to topic:

thett is bad

1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 4:23:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He has called RoyalPaladin immoral for being athiest, when FREEDO, the person he is running with is also one. Hypocritical. What is stupid is that thett and RoyalPaladin were DDO's flirtiest couple.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 4:23:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
**Paid for by the Association Against Low Politicians (AALP)**
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 12:57:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/16/2016 12:04:30 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
no!

Yes.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:30:19 AM
At 5/16/2016 1:28:20 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/16/2016 12:04:30 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
no!

Lol you really dug up this one

Stop trolling.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2016 1:35:46 AM
Lol this is really old. This was Airmax's first election cycle in June 2012. I honestly don't even remember what thett did then, but I do remember it was some sort of trolling (As usual with him). Seems appropriate now as well given his desire to take the VP position. I should have resurrected the AALP several times since then, at least during the Mikal/Bladerunner and Bsh/Wylted elections.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.