Jump to topic:

What did I MISS?

WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 8:46:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't log in for a month or so, and I see all these people gone. Inferno.. in the process of leaving. Jimtimmy, gone apparently. Who left, when, and WHY?
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 8:48:09 PM
I totally forgot who left but welcome back.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 8:50:34 PM
Inferno: I don't know, I don't care. I'm just glad that he's gone. Troll.

Jimtimmy: I think that he was fed up with more than a few people on this site. Notably Nonentity (now called Tulle), 000ike, and Royalpaladin. Nobody paid him a lot of respect, anyway. I think that he should come back, under a different guise, and keep his views on race out of it. Because that will almost always lead to downfall. Tell William Shockey that.
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 8:54:41 PM
At 4/24/2012 8:50:34 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Inferno: I don't know, I don't care. I'm just glad that he's gone. Troll.

Jimtimmy: I think that he was fed up with more than a few people on this site. Notably Nonentity (now called Tulle), 000ike, and Royalpaladin. Nobody paid him a lot of respect, anyway. I think that he should come back, under a different guise, and keep his views on race out of it. Because that will almost always lead to downfall. Tell William Shockey that.

I think I definitely remember Inferno as a troll. He literally messaged me a moment ago entitled 'sneak attack' ensuring his safe return after I asked why he was leaving. He was amusing. It's like watching an annoying bug outside your window continuously running into it and painfully excreting bodily fluids. He amused me.

As for jimtimmy, I liked the guy. His antics amused me, and I debated him once. I bet he'll be back. We just won't know it. Someone is bound to figure out who he is when he does return, though.