Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

DDO BlogSpot

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:10:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I just feel that I need to say that I spend tons of time (hours each day) on the DDO BlogSpot and Stephen_Hawkins spends even more time on it. So'd I like it if you guys could appreciate our effort and read it time to time. I hope you guys enjoy it cause we put a LOT of effort into it. ;) Thus, I hope you guys are willing to spend 5 minutes out of you're 1440 minutes to just look at some of the stuff. Thanks.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:24:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 9:10:23 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I just feel that I need to say that I spend tons of time (hours each day) on the DDO BlogSpot and Stephen_Hawkins spends even more time on it. So'd I like it if you guys could appreciate our effort and read it time to time. I hope you guys enjoy it cause we put a LOT of effort into it. ;) Thus, I hope you guys are willing to spend 5 minutes out of you're 1440 minutes to just look at some of the stuff. Thanks.

How did you get that link bar across the top with "Submissions" and such?
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:28:51 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 9:24:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/24/2012 9:10:23 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I just feel that I need to say that I spend tons of time (hours each day) on the DDO BlogSpot and Stephen_Hawkins spends even more time on it. So'd I like it if you guys could appreciate our effort and read it time to time. I hope you guys enjoy it cause we put a LOT of effort into it. ;) Thus, I hope you guys are willing to spend 5 minutes out of you're 1440 minutes to just look at some of the stuff. Thanks.

How did you get that link bar across the top with "Submissions" and such?

*Ask Stephen_Hawkins. He's the one who does design. I'm just his lowly slave.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:29:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 9:28:51 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/24/2012 9:24:45 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/24/2012 9:10:23 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I just feel that I need to say that I spend tons of time (hours each day) on the DDO BlogSpot and Stephen_Hawkins spends even more time on it. So'd I like it if you guys could appreciate our effort and read it time to time. I hope you guys enjoy it cause we put a LOT of effort into it. ;) Thus, I hope you guys are willing to spend 5 minutes out of you're 1440 minutes to just look at some of the stuff. Thanks.

How did you get that link bar across the top with "Submissions" and such?

*Ask Stephen_Hawkins. He's the one who does design. I'm just his lowly slave.

Alright. Thanks.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:31:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I might post if I ever get time, probably in the summer
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:33:08 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 9:31:04 PM, Contra wrote:
I might post if I ever get time, probably in the summer

You don't gotta post. Just read what we post. Especially bout the elections.
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:38:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 9:33:08 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/24/2012 9:31:04 PM, Contra wrote:
I might post if I ever get time, probably in the summer

You don't gotta post. Just read what we post. Especially bout the elections.

I actually was reading it earlier today about the frontrunner and the primary results.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 9:55:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 9:38:28 PM, Contra wrote:
At 4/24/2012 9:33:08 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/24/2012 9:31:04 PM, Contra wrote:
I might post if I ever get time, probably in the summer

You don't gotta post. Just read what we post. Especially bout the elections.

I actually was reading it earlier today about the frontrunner and the primary results.

Cool.
16kadams
Posts: 10,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 10:11:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I visit it daily
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 10:32:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 4/24/2012 10:20:49 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/24/2012 10:11:00 PM, 16kadams wrote:
I visit it daily

COMMENT.

I have
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 8:39:57 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Conservative, trade secret ;p

But srsly, I used the site ages ago for other blogs: I learnt my way around the old fashioned coding.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...