Jump to topic:

very severe v-bombing

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 8:56:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
+7'd those forfeit debates, though that only brought them up to a tie.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 9:00:41 AM
thanks, who the hell actually has 5 working cell-phones???
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 10:53:43 AM
They could be using friend's or sibling's phones, or have a phone that can tether to a computer and have divorced parents, so they could've used their phones, phone on a computer using a network created by the computer, and the internet at both houses.

The tethering thing where you connect your phone to a network made by your computer is how I use bluetooth to tether my iPhone to my MacBook. It doesn't work on the windows side (bootcamp), so I assume it doesn't work with windows computers altogether.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 10:58:04 AM
But, to confirm your account (to be able to vote), you have to enter the code that they text you; with multiple phones, it sounds like it would be quite difficult to go through all of that trouble JUST to vote-bomb someone. But, I guess it could just be a very sad, lonely person doing all of this.
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2009 12:02:49 PM
At 7/28/2009 10:58:04 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
But, to confirm your account (to be able to vote), you have to enter the code that they text you; with multiple phones, it sounds like it would be quite difficult to go through all of that trouble JUST to vote-bomb someone. But, I guess it could just be a very sad, lonely person doing all of this.

It would only take about 15 minutes.

I voted on about ten of those debates.
pcmbrown
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 1:44:13 AM
At 7/28/2009 12:02:49 PM, MTGandP wrote:
At 7/28/2009 10:58:04 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

It would only take about 15 minutes.

I voted on about ten of those debates.

many thanks :)
"Did I shock you with this discovery.? Of curse not..!!"-banker