Total Posts:79|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

i Viva la revelucion !

imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 12:54:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Calling all fellow ima-'s.

Let us rise up and overthrow the evil dictator that rules over us with a tyrranical, iron fist! Let us free ourselves from his sinister reign! No longer will the clouds that cloud eyes cloud our eyes!

This horrible excuse of a man, is none other than IMABENCH!
http://www.debate.org...

Let us end his sad existence!

Glory to the revolution!
i Viva la revelucion !
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 12:59:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
What the f*ck
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:00:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 12:59:26 AM, imabench wrote:
What the f*ck

HANG FROM THE GALLOWS YOU MONSTER
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:00:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Glorious comrades! I bring good tidings of the war against imabench!

He is running scared with his limp 2 inch d*ck between his legs! He now won't even accept debate offers from us!
http://www.debate.org...

Let us push onwards, to victory!

Glory to the revolution!
i Viva la revelucion !
imarecliner
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:01:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:00:20 AM, imaimabench wrote:
Glorious comrades! I bring good tidings of the war against imabench!

He is running scared with his limp 2 inch d*ck between his legs! He now won't even accept debate offers from us!
http://www.debate.org...

Let us push onwards, to victory!

Glory to the revolution!
i Viva la revelucion !

Yes! FORWARD!
I got 99 problems but a bench aint one.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:01:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
+1 lol who is doing this?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:02:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:01:12 AM, 16kadams wrote:
+1 lol who is doing this?

Simple oppressed comrades who feel that the time for inaction has passed.
Join us in our glorious conquest.
We will outlaw SSM in the newly created world if you do.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:02:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
f*ck it i might as well play along

YOU LITTLE PANSIES COULND NEVER BEAT ME, IVE BEATEN YOU AL BEFORE AND I WILL BEAT YOU ALL AGAIN, YOU SHALL ALL PERISH BENEATH MY SWORD OF TROLLISHNESS!!!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imarecliner
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:02:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:01:12 AM, 16kadams wrote:
+1 lol who is doing this?

The rebellion. Death to the DDO bourgeoisie!
I got 99 problems but a bench aint one.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:02:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:02:15 AM, imabench wrote:
f*ck it i might as well play along

YOU LITTLE PANSIES COULND NEVER BEAT ME, IVE BEATEN YOU ALL BEFORE AND I WILL BEAT YOU ALL AGAIN, YOU SHALL ALL PERISH BENEATH MY SWORD OF TROLLISHNESS!!!!!

fixed it you b*tches
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:03:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:02:42 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:01:12 AM, 16kadams wrote:
+1 lol who is doing this?

The rebellion. Death to the DDO bourgeoisie!

Death to the DDO Elite!
Death to them all!
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:03:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:02:18 AM, Imatroll wrote:
Destroy the evil dictator Imabench. Remember the innocent blood he has shed on his hands.

That innocent blood was the blood of your bastard fathers and your whore mothers who rebelled against me!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:04:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:03:24 AM, imaimabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:02:42 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:01:12 AM, 16kadams wrote:
+1 lol who is doing this?

The rebellion. Death to the DDO bourgeoisie!

Death to the DDO Elite!
Death to them all!

im starting to get an idea of who it is now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imarecliner
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:05:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:03:38 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:02:18 AM, Imatroll wrote:
Destroy the evil dictator Imabench. Remember the innocent blood he has shed on his hands.

That innocent blood was the blood of your bastard fathers and your whore mothers who rebelled against me!

Dont you talk about my mother that way you filth!

Thats it! *takes off glove* You have insulted my honour! I challenge you to a duel!
I got 99 problems but a bench aint one.
imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:05:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:05:02 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:03:38 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:02:18 AM, Imatroll wrote:
Destroy the evil dictator Imabench. Remember the innocent blood he has shed on his hands.

That innocent blood was the blood of your bastard fathers and your whore mothers who rebelled against me!

Dont you talk about my mother that way you filth!

Thats it! *takes off glove* You have insulted my honour! I challenge you to a duel!

I will be your second man!
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:06:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:05:28 AM, imaimabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:05:02 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:03:38 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:02:18 AM, Imatroll wrote:
Destroy the evil dictator Imabench. Remember the innocent blood he has shed on his hands.

That innocent blood was the blood of your bastard fathers and your whore mothers who rebelled against me!

Dont you talk about my mother that way you filth!

Thats it! *takes off glove* You have insulted my honour! I challenge you to a duel!

I will be your second man!

Bring it on motha f*cka
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Imatroll
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!
imarecliner
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:07:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

+10000^45455
I got 99 problems but a bench aint one.
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:07:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

I dont take challenges from the people who wipe my a** when I finish taking a sh*t
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imarecliner
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:08:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:07:21 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

I dont take challenges from the people who wipe my a** when I finish taking a sh*t

You dont take any challenges from your girlfriend? ok?
I got 99 problems but a bench aint one.
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:08:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol I have no idea whats going on.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:08:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:08:00 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:07:21 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

I dont take challenges from the people who wipe my a** when I finish taking a sh*t

You dont take any challenges from your girlfriend? ok?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!
DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMM.

Wait, he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's gay, remember?
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:09:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:08:39 AM, imaimabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:08:00 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:07:21 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

I dont take challenges from the people who wipe my a** when I finish taking a sh*t

You dont take any challenges from your girlfriend? ok?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!
DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMM.

Wait, he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's gay, remember?

Yeah dumbass I like d*ck, get your facts straight your embarassing yourself
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imarecliner
Posts: 39
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:09:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:08:39 AM, imaimabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:08:00 AM, imarecliner wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:07:21 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

I dont take challenges from the people who wipe my a** when I finish taking a sh*t

You dont take any challenges from your girlfriend? ok?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!
DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMMM.

Wait, he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's gay, remember?

After a night with me, every guy will turn gay.
I got 99 problems but a bench aint one.
Imatroll
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:09:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:07:21 AM, imabench wrote:
At 4/29/2012 1:06:22 AM, Imatroll wrote:
The Imabench Elite has conquered us!!! Imabench is the liberal blockhead and has applied the government as our god! Destroy him! I challenge you to a duel!!

I dont take challenges from the people who wipe my a** when I finish taking a sh*t

That's it. Wipe your own @ss cuz it's so smelly, it's gay. Go smell your own sh!t. Cuz ImaImaImaGay will destroy you. I predict the creation of ImaImaImaGay!
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:10:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 1:08:17 AM, thett3 wrote:
Lol I have no idea whats going on.

me neither just play along
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imaimabench
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 1:10:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Imabench has formed the liberal voting bloc on this site! He's created a dictatorship on this site run by all of the liberals! They must all die!

Glory to the revolution!

i Viva la revelucion !