Jump to topic:

Goodbye

ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:59:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry about the angry posts in the forums. If you don't think that those are mine, or that somethings wrong, it's neither. I've kind of been containing myself on this site. Outbursts like that used to happen almost everyday, but to my friends and family. I got so depressed that I almost quit running. My GPA ballooned and I lost pretty much all my friends, and the only thing that could get me anywhere in life was getting into a good college with influence and running. I found this site and decided that I was going to try to act like I used to on it. I made it a couple months and I am surprised at that. I have to give you guys credit for it, I mean, there's no way I could've made it this long without you. As a result of that tantrum, I'm afraid that would happen again so I tried to get myself banned by vote bombing panda, I'm really sorry, you were the first person I thought of. You guys are good people and shouldn't have to deal with someone like me on this site. I've tried to leave before because my boss kept on catching me on this site at work, but I came back. This time, I'm leaving for good. I'm not going to close my account, seeing as it is too easy to re-activate it, I am going to check on this site until I get banned. Goodbye, and I apologize for everything I've done.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 1:32:26 AM
Happens to the best of us. You're forgiven. Try therapy and that. If you can contain that anger, then you can peacefully co-exist with others.

Anyway, could you inform me which debates you "bombed". I can't seem ot find them.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
hawksfan88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 5:29:21 AM
This is the other account I used to votebomb you. I just went to the debates that you won and you ended up losing four or five of them. I wouldn't be able to tell you because I didn't pay attention to which ones they were, I just assumed you would notice. To make this account, I gave the site my closest friend's number and then texted him and told him that I got banned and wanted to make another account. He knows how much I like this site and forwarded the confirmation code. Now I can be banned for having multiple accounts.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 9:21:18 AM
You could always make additional accounts and vote Panda back UP. That way you can repair the damage you've done, and increase your chances of being noticed and banned by Phil. Feel free to up-vote any of the recent debates that I've been v-bombed on as well. Haha. That being said, I agree with Panda that you should probably look into some therapy. It often helps a lot. Plus, if you're somehow permitted to stay, maybe you should just try to stick around and give yourself a second chance. I know I've pretty much forgiven you, even though you kind of screwed the town in the mafia game. Oh well - no worries. Just feel better.
President of DDO
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 10:11:42 AM
What exactly is it that causes these emotional outbursts? Are you bipolar? It sounds like you have an outburst-depression cycle. If this is the case you should consult a psychiatrist (not psychologist) who can help even you out. I would like to echo the other concerns above and recommend seeking assistance.

As for your activity here, you can reverse your attack on Panda by locating the debates you targeted and removing your vote. That would go a long way toward repairing your reputation and begin the process of forgiveness.

Don't be so hard on yourself, that helps feed into your highs and lows. It really is not a big deal at all.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:54:01 PM
I did what I could to fix the vote bombing situation. I'm still going to try to leave this site, but in the meantime, I'd like to try get usaf back.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 10:40:41 PM
I can entirely relate to you; I used to have ridiculous anger issues, but, over time, I've definitely learned to control myself, and I'm now very laid back about 99.9% of the time.

It was very respectable of you to post a legitimate apology like you did, and I'm sure it's appreciated by many, including myself (though I haven't gotten to know you very well).
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 8:42:32 AM
I agree with Cody. It was good of you to post a real, genuine apology. It is also good that you can admit fault and take responsibility for your action. Because of that, I hope you reconsider and stick around. There is no real reason for you to leave.