Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Avatar Voting Contest

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:06:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok, so I've had the same awesome avatar for awhile now, and I decided to have a contest so people could vote for their favorite "Change of Avatar" for me.

Yes, they all are Masterchief.

So, here are the options:

1) Stay the Same

2)http://www.google.com...

3)http://fc03.deviantart.net...

4)http://fc00.deviantart.net...

5)http://img1.etsystatic.com...

6)http://halo.xbox.com...

7)http://www.bungie.net...

8)http://images2.fanpop.com...

9)http://thegamingliberty.com...

10) http://www.albinokraken.com...

YOU CAN VOTE FOR TWO.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 15,827
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:07:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://gaygamer.net...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:08:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2012 5:07:55 PM, thett3 wrote:
http://gaygamer.net...

Hey, I'm an unrepentant nerd.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:12:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2012 5:08:06 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I want an avatar that doesn't involve Halo.

But......but......meh.

i'll rethink a list.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:12:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
CANCELED RETHINKING LIST!

nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 15,827
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:12:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2012 5:12:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/29/2012 5:08:06 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I want an avatar that doesn't involve Halo.

But......but......meh.

i'll rethink a list.

100% of the voters supported the avatar I suggested.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:13:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2012 5:12:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/29/2012 5:12:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/29/2012 5:08:06 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I want an avatar that doesn't involve Halo.

But......but......meh.

i'll rethink a list.

100% of the voters supported the avatar I suggested.

Which was....?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:13:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2012 5:12:01 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/29/2012 5:08:06 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
I want an avatar that doesn't involve Halo.

But......but......meh.

i'll rethink a list.

VICTORY!!!

*Wishes that the mafia would kill him in Thad's game so I can change avatars for this glorious occasion*
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 5:50:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2012 5:06:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so I've had the same awesome avatar for awhile now, and I decided to have a contest so people could vote for their favorite "Change of Avatar" for me.

Yes, they all are Masterchief.

So, here are the options:

1) Stay the Same

2)http://www.google.com...

3)http://fc03.deviantart.net...

4)http://fc00.deviantart.net...

5)http://img1.etsystatic.com...

6)http://halo.xbox.com...

7)http://www.bungie.net...

8)http://images2.fanpop.com...

9)http://thegamingliberty.com...

10) http://www.albinokraken.com...

YOU CAN VOTE FOR TWO.

1 or 3.
#StandWithBossy