Jump to topic:

Usaf Dillema

UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:11:46 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I need help rallying support to get my old account reinstated. This is the real usaf. What happened was I was at Nova HS for debate camp called "FFI" (Florida Forensic Institute) I went on DDO to do some updates and didnt think when i clicked save password. Someone accessed my account through the computer and returned home with my password and username. The user was none other than one of our very own users. I discovered that I voted 193 times via text message on 193 different debates. I went on opcop and countered each one, only to be rebutted with yet more bombings. My forum posts shot up 50 more. Again, that was not me. I have contacted Phil asking if we can rectify this via the contact us at the bottom of the page. If you have his number, please PM me with it. I may be closed soon, so please hurry. Thank you all,

Usaf

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL!!!!

christian.l.may(at)gmail.com
IM A 7!!!! HA! Take that society!

Unlike ccstateisback who happens to be a 1.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:13:49 PM
I think its best you keep the current account. The old account has been compromised.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:16:28 PM
So I figured. I got a total of 346 texts from activity on bombing and such. Not cool.

UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:22:13 PM
Jblake,

I have animefantony, dvhoose, KRF and even ccstate (who is now gone) that can vouch for me. I moved to the epicmafia forums and stumbled upon KRF and explained that as of that moment my account was online and active whilst i was talking with him. The thing was, it was IM. Animefantony is my best friend and knows I was gone at camp for 2 weeks, and dvhoose, I also stumbled upon him on epicmafia also IM

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:24:01 PM
At least he didn't say it was "his brother."

Still, if he is making all of this up, I gotta give him props on being so dedicated to the lie. I'll wait for Phil to comment (some time next century) on precisely why he banned opcop and the original usafkid account.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:25:56 PM
Phil told me he found evidence the account were vote bombing. Now, this doesn't necessarily indicate he smells compromised accounts, but he has been active on the situation.
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:25:57 PM
Hell bring up the fact that it all came from the same IP im sure. Thats because im at a public school where the network is connected, therefore, IP is same.

JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:28:43 PM
At 7/29/2009 12:25:57 PM, UsafRevenged wrote:
Hell bring up the fact that it all came from the same IP im sure. Thats because im at a public school where the network is connected, therefore, IP is same.

Haha.

How convenient...
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:31:27 PM
I understand you've never liked me jblake. But, in this instance, i need YOUR help.

THis is where I am currently:
http://ffi4n6.com...

Please guys,

I swear it wasnt me.

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:34:32 PM
At 7/29/2009 12:31:27 PM, UsafRevenged wrote:
I understand you've never liked me jblake. But, in this instance, i need YOUR help.

THis is where I am currently:
http://ffi4n6.com...

Please guys,

I swear it wasnt me.

Regular session ends in 2 days. Fail.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:36:44 PM
It isn't that I never liked you..

You were always nice enough, if a bit overactive and at times immature. The issue is that have decided to become disruptive. This is not the first time you have claimed that someone hacked your account (the other time you ultimately admitted it was you). This is also not the first time that there has been massive vote bombing coming from your account (that is to say, coming from you). You chased off one of the better debaters because you felt L-M, Beem0r, and Kleptin "deserved" to have a higher ranking.

Take responsibility for your actions.
untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:38:17 PM
why is your current account depicting you as a woman? If you were irresponsible enough with the first password, what's to say it won't happen again?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:38:59 PM
Usaf said he returned home. Yet that website states the camp ends in 2 days.

Proof that even if he didn't v-bomb, he can't debate.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:39:51 PM
At 7/29/2009 12:38:59 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Usaf said he returned home. Yet that website states the camp ends in 2 days.

Proof that even if he didn't v-bomb, he can't debate.

I think that is proof enough that he is lying about the whole thing...
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:40:51 PM
Panda, im attending the extension and spent some time at home. If you peruse the website more youll see i can do that. Im what they call on there a resident for week 1 and a commuter for weeek 2. ill be at extension.

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:44:24 PM
At 7/29/2009 12:40:51 PM, UsafRevenged wrote:
Panda, im attending the extension and spent some time at home. If you peruse the website more youll see i can do that. Im what they call on there a resident for week 1 and a commuter for weeek 2. ill be at extension.

Rightey-o then.
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:47:45 PM
No. Usafkid1121 was my cell. opcop was my mom (lol) and this hasnt been confirmed yet.

untitled_entity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:50:34 PM
At 7/29/2009 12:47:45 PM, UsafRevenged wrote:
No. Usafkid1121 was my cell. opcop was my mom (lol) and this hasnt been confirmed yet.

interesting.
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 12:55:08 PM
Cc, im gonna ask you one important question. While usafkid1121 was vote bombing on here last week, where was i (the real usaf)?

Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 1:24:33 PM
This is all a little much...

For the time, let's just assume Usaf is telling the truth, until we can find out from Phil later what is going on. I see no reason for all this drama and accusations to go on.

Cautious trust, I say.
iamadragon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 1:54:15 PM
At 7/29/2009 12:36:44 PM, JBlake wrote:
It isn't that I never liked you..

You were always nice enough, if a bit overactive and at times immature. The issue is that have decided to become disruptive. This is not the first time you have claimed that someone hacked your account (the other time you ultimately admitted it was you). This is also not the first time that there has been massive vote bombing coming from your account (that is to say, coming from you). You chased off one of the better debaters because you felt L-M, Beem0r, and Kleptin "deserved" to have a higher ranking.

Take responsibility for your actions.

I'm assuming you mean Tatarize. He was a punk.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 2:03:15 PM
At 7/29/2009 1:24:33 PM, Volkov wrote:
This is all a little much...

For the time, let's just assume Usaf is telling the truth, until we can find out from Phil later what is going on. I see no reason for all this drama and accusations to go on.

Cautious trust, I say.

Aha, exactly what a co-conspirator to a plot whereby you invade a small time debating website to throw true intellectuals of the scent of a NWO. Throw down your arms, we have you by the throat!

^ = Example of what this will turn into
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 2:06:48 PM
At 7/29/2009 2:03:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Aha, exactly what a co-conspirator to a plot whereby you invade a small time debating website to throw true intellectuals of the scent of a NWO. Throw down your arms, we have you by the throat!

^ = Example of what this will turn into

I've been accused of worse.

JBlake has a point, though. Usaf already admitted in the past to vote-bombing and he did indeed drive away Tatarize, who, regardless of my opinion of his debating style, was a fixture on this site (at least for me). His credibility amounts to zilch.
s0m31john
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 2:10:08 PM
I left my car doors open and the engine running! Will you guys please support me and give me sympathy in trying to get my car back?!
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 2:18:08 PM
At 7/29/2009 2:10:08 PM, s0m31john wrote:
I left my car doors open and the engine running! Will you guys please support me and give me sympathy in trying to get my car back?!

Well, since you asked nicely, sure.

I-am-a-panda said whenever:
Yes, but Usaf had a motive last time. However, what are his motives this time?

Who knows? He could have many; attention, letting out anger, boredom. The point is that his credibility is shot, and until Phil says something that proves it wasn't Usaf that did it, we should be cautious of any support or outright condemnation of his actions.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 2:28:01 PM
At 7/29/2009 2:18:08 PM, Volkov wrote:

Who knows? He could have many; attention, letting out anger, boredom. The point is that his credibility is shot, and until Phil says something that proves it wasn't Usaf that did it, we should be cautious of any support or outright condemnation of his actions.

Nothing there, really. Unless he smoked pot with some PETA hippies at that camp, I doubt he's behind the PETA connection. Though, he could have initially targeted conservatives, and then hit PETA people to not be suspicious.