Total Posts:67|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

16k Campaign News

medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 1:40:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Today, I received word about a commitment that will take up alot of my time so I have advised 16k that I will not have time to run as his VP candidate. My apologies and best of luck to all.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 2:10:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 2:01:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
So now 16 k will make good on his campaign promise to drop out if he lises another potential vp?

Nope, he'll just look for a new one.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 2:27:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 1:43:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Also, sucks that this means you won't be able to play mafia as much.

Time for mafia is factored into the schedule so I'll still be around.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 2:30:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 2:27:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/2/2012 1:43:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Also, sucks that this means you won't be able to play mafia as much.

Time for mafia is factored into the schedule so I'll still be around.

cheers :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 2:42:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 2:27:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 5/2/2012 1:43:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Also, sucks that this means you won't be able to play mafia as much.

Time for mafia is factored into the schedule so I'll still be around.

Excellent :)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 2:48:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/29/2012 11:35:48 PM, 16kadams wrote:
If my next vp quits I will leave, so I am going to try to find someone that has time to put effort in this joint.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 4:10:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 2:48:29 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/29/2012 11:35:48 PM, 16kadams wrote:
If my next vp quits I will leave, so I am going to try to find someone that has time to put effort in this joint.

hmmm....who wants to make a bet over this?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 4:26:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 4:10:22 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/2/2012 2:48:29 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/29/2012 11:35:48 PM, 16kadams wrote:
If my next vp quits I will leave, so I am going to try to find someone that has time to put effort in this joint.

hmmm....who wants to make a bet over this?

=P

I know he's not gonna drop out.
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 5:11:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 5:09:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
o
m
g

So, are you dropping out?

Because, if you don't, we will know you as someone who lies to us.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 5:13:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 5:11:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:09:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
o
m
g

So, are you dropping out?

Because, if you don't, we will know you as someone who lies to us.

and that is the best quote i could ever get
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 5:17:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 5:11:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:09:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
o
m
g

So, are you dropping out?

Because, if you don't, we will know you as someone who lies to us.

I might, [probably] but I never promised I would drop out, I said maybe.

I might wait until after the poll to see what my support is /was.

Answer is yes most likely.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 5:59:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 5:17:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:11:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:09:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
o
m
g

So, are you dropping out?

Because, if you don't, we will know you as someone who lies to us.


I might, [probably] but I never promised I would drop out, I said maybe. :
I might wait until after the poll to see what my support is /was.

Answer is yes most likely.

Lies
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 6:00:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 5:59:19 PM, phantom wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:17:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:11:42 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/2/2012 5:09:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
o
m
g

So, are you dropping out?

Because, if you don't, we will know you as someone who lies to us.


I might, [probably] but I never promised I would drop out, I said maybe. :
I might wait until after the poll to see what my support is /was.

Answer is yes most likely.

Lies

Read the forum that I posted in, read ALL the posts.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 6:01:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 2:48:29 PM, phantom wrote:
At 4/29/2012 11:35:48 PM, 16kadams wrote:
If my next vp quits I will leave, so I am going to try to find someone that has time to put effort in this joint.

Note, you said you WOULD leave. No maybe involved.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 6:16:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 6:05:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Sorry guys, just got an offer from a way cooler cat. I'm dropping out at as 16's VP and am now TV's (again)

?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 6:30:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 6:20:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's fine. We all know that 16kadams is lying and both TV and kermit can use this in their campaigns.

Good luck thinking that.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 6:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 6:30:46 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:20:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's fine. We all know that 16kadams is lying and both TV and kermit can use this in their campaigns.

Good luck thinking that.

So then you ARENT lying and WILL drop out?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 6:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 6:33:10 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:30:46 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:20:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's fine. We all know that 16kadams is lying and both TV and kermit can use this in their campaigns.

Good luck thinking that.

So then you ARENT lying and WILL drop out?

My answer is 90% yes. Still thinking. Probably yes.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 7:20:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 6:37:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:33:10 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:30:46 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:20:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's fine. We all know that 16kadams is lying and both TV and kermit can use this in their campaigns.

Good luck thinking that.

So then you ARENT lying and WILL drop out?

My answer is 90% yes. Still thinking. Probably yes.

Don't be a Newt. Either you're dropping out or you're not.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2012 7:22:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/2/2012 7:20:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:37:53 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:33:10 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:30:46 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/2/2012 6:20:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
It's fine. We all know that 16kadams is lying and both TV and kermit can use this in their campaigns.

Good luck thinking that.

So then you ARENT lying and WILL drop out?

My answer is 90% yes. Still thinking. Probably yes.

Don't be a Newt. Either you're dropping out or you're not.

lol!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015