Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Is there any possible way for me to vote?

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 5:08:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can't verify my identity, I'm in Israel and I guess you can't do it there. I am really tired of not getting to vote. I heard somewhere that upon completing three debates I could vote, but I have and I still can't. Any advice?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 5:10:15 PM
At 5/7/2012 5:08:43 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I can't verify my identity, I'm in Israel and I guess you can't do it there. I am really tired of not getting to vote. I heard somewhere that upon completing three debates I could vote, but I have and I still can't. Any advice?

Send a message to innomen. It probably will take some time to confirm your identity, however.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2012 5:10:30 PM
PM innomen the president, ask him to confirm you.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.