Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Something Cool

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 8:50:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I have discovered a cool feature. Go to your "Edit Profile", the "Issues". Click on the "i" beside each issue and you can add comments to them. You cna then personally give justification of your beliefs.

If people want to read them, they simply hover their mouse over your stance (N/O, Und, PRO, CON, etc.) and the comment appears. Neat, huh? I encourage everyone yo do this.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 9:11:15 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 8:50:49 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I have discovered a cool feature. Go to your "Edit Profile", the "Issues". Click on the "i" beside each issue and you can add comments to them. You cna then personally give justification of your beliefs.

If people want to read them, they simply hover their mouse over your stance (N/O, Und, PRO, CON, etc.) and the comment appears. Neat, huh? I encourage everyone yo do this.

A lot of people already have this.... I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out, but congratualtions.. I guess....
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 8:50:49 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I have discovered a cool feature. Go to your "Edit Profile", the "Issues". Click on the "i" beside each issue and you can add comments to them. You cna then personally give justification of your beliefs.

If people want to read them, they simply hover their mouse over your stance (N/O, Und, PRO, CON, etc.) and the comment appears. Neat, huh? I encourage everyone yo do this.

I've known about this for my whole time on this site...
But not everybody does, as evidence by their profiles.

Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 9:13:40 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/2/2009 8:50:49 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I have discovered a cool feature. Go to your "Edit Profile", the "Issues". Click on the "i" beside each issue and you can add comments to them. You cna then personally give justification of your beliefs.

If people want to read them, they simply hover their mouse over your stance (N/O, Und, PRO, CON, etc.) and the comment appears. Neat, huh? I encourage everyone yo do this.

I've known about this for my whole time on this site...
But not everybody does, as evidence by their profiles.

Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

Lol- he has N/O on everything, it's pretty funny
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 9:16:56 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 9:13:40 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/2/2009 8:50:49 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I have discovered a cool feature. Go to your "Edit Profile", the "Issues". Click on the "i" beside each issue and you can add comments to them. You cna then personally give justification of your beliefs.

If people want to read them, they simply hover their mouse over your stance (N/O, Und, PRO, CON, etc.) and the comment appears. Neat, huh? I encourage everyone yo do this.

I've known about this for my whole time on this site...
But not everybody does, as evidence by their profiles.

Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

Lol- he has N/O on everything, it's pretty funny

Clearly, it's half N/O and half N/S.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
iamadragon
Posts: 157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2009 10:46:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

I personally find them quite annoying. I guess it's fine, assuming it's all a joke and that you can learn more about his beliefs on the BIG issues from reading his debates (the first of which is true, the second of which doesn't seem to be particularly true.)

It's nice to get a sense of what people believe from their profiles, but it's not a big deal.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 6:58:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/2/2009 10:46:45 AM, iamadragon wrote:
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

I personally find them quite annoying.

You keep that to yourself. They're hilarious.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
patsox834
Posts: 406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 7:14:54 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/3/2009 6:58:08 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/2/2009 10:46:45 AM, iamadragon wrote:
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

I personally find them quite annoying.

You keep that to yourself. They're hilarious.

What? He should keep to himself because he disagrees with you? That's idiotic.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 7:26:02 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/3/2009 7:14:54 PM, patsox834 wrote:
At 8/3/2009 6:58:08 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/2/2009 10:46:45 AM, iamadragon wrote:
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

I personally find them quite annoying.

You keep that to yourself. They're hilarious.

What? He should keep to himself because he disagrees with you? That's idiotic.

WJM was clearly being sarcastic.
patsox834
Posts: 406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 7:28:44 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 8/3/2009 7:26:02 PM, Nags wrote:
At 8/3/2009 7:14:54 PM, patsox834 wrote:
At 8/3/2009 6:58:08 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 8/2/2009 10:46:45 AM, iamadragon wrote:
At 8/2/2009 9:12:39 AM, wjmelements wrote:
Kleptin's "justifications" are the best.

I personally find them quite annoying.

You keep that to yourself. They're hilarious.

What? He should keep to himself because he disagrees with you? That's idiotic.

WJM was clearly being sarcastic.

Nah, but I have a feeling he'll go with that in an attempt to cover his tracks.