Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Vote on these debates and I'll vote on yours!

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 12:14:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just some music debates involving foreign music. All you have to do is listen! Vote on both of these debates, and I'll vote on one of yours. (I am doing this because the "post unvoted debates" thread does not seem to effective at all).

http://www.debate.org...(one day left!)

http://www.debate.org...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 1:07:25 PM
if you look on the home page on the DDO forum, theres already an entire thread dedicated to voting on unvoted debates.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 1:50:02 PM
I mentioned that in my post. It isn't effective at all, so I thought that this might work better.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2012 2:11:16 PM
Not a reason to dedicate a thread to it. These kind of debates do not get many votes because they are terrible to begin with, and take ages to go through.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 3:11:22 AM
At 5/10/2012 2:11:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Not a reason to dedicate a thread to it. These kind of debates do not get many votes because they are terrible to begin with, and take ages to go through.

Ugh, yes. The top one has only 11 hours left and is still tied. This sucks.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 3:13:35 AM
It's just extremely frustrating to lose or tie simply because nobody bothered to vote.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 9:14:57 AM
At 5/10/2012 2:11:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

Opinion much?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 9:28:42 AM
At 5/11/2012 3:13:35 AM, MouthWash wrote:
It's just extremely frustrating to lose or tie simply because nobody bothered to vote.

I voted on both!
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 10:06:20 AM
It will be a few days before I am confirmed, but after that I will be able to vote on everybody who voted on my debates.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:26:47 PM
At 5/11/2012 10:07:06 AM, Koopin wrote:
kfc

What?