Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Edit to troll

thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:01:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If everyone doesnt post on this thread and troll me, I'm suing DDO.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:04:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:03:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

I forgot, whites only sorry
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:09:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:07:48 PM, Perseus wrote:
This is irrelevant. The world is ending in a few short months anyways.
If you don't mind giving away your property, I'll be glad to accept the handout. It's gonna be cold in December, so a couple of jackets would be a big bonus!
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:09:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:04:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:03:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

I forgot, whites only sorry

Sorry Masta, can I get some of dat collardgreen juice and maybe some of dat chicken liver to go with it?
kfc
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:09:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:09:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:07:48 PM, Perseus wrote:
This is irrelevant. The world is ending in a few short months anyways.
If you don't mind giving away your property, I'll be glad to accept the handout. It's gonna be cold in December, so a couple of jackets would be a big bonus!

Ahem, did you not see post #3?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:10:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:04:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:03:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

I forgot, whites only sorry

What if I'm George Zimmerman? Do I count as white or Mexican?
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:11:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:10:58 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:04:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:03:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

I forgot, whites only sorry

What if I'm George Zimmerman? Do I count as white or Mexican?

Just stay away you fat whore, i never want to see you again after what you did last night
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:12:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:10:58 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:04:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:03:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

I forgot, whites only sorry

What if I'm George Zimmerman? Do I count as white or Mexican?

So we got George Zimmerman, Me, and Osama Bin Lauden up in here?
kfc
Perseus
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:13:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:09:16 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:07:48 PM, Perseus wrote:
This is irrelevant. The world is ending in a few short months anyways.
If you don't mind giving away your property, I'll be glad to accept the handout. It's gonna be cold in December, so a couple of jackets would be a big bonus!

Why would I give you my property before Doomsday? I do not wish to suffer before the end, thank you. It won't matter to you afterwards because we will all perish.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:14:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:11:33 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:10:58 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:04:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:03:55 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

I forgot, whites only sorry

What if I'm George Zimmerman? Do I count as white or Mexican?

Just stay away you fat whore, i never want to see you again after what you did last night

But you consented to it...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:16:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:13:50 PM, Perseus wrote:
Why would I give you my property before Doomsday?
Charity, Ma'am.

I do not wish to suffer before the end, thank you.
So you think charity is suffering. Alright.
Perseus
Posts: 135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2012 11:17:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/11/2012 11:16:23 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:13:50 PM, Perseus wrote:
Why would I give you my property before Doomsday?
Charity, Ma'am.

I do not wish to suffer before the end, thank you.
So you think charity is suffering. Alright.

You only have a right to that which you earned. Charity is for leeches.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 12:03:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
i came because i heard someone say troll
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
attentionwhore
Posts: 59
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 12:40:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 12:32:03 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/11/2012 11:07:48 PM, Perseus wrote:
This is irrelevant. The world is ending in a few short months anyways.

Stop trolling...

http://www.nytimes.com...
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 1:33:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 12:03:33 AM, imabench wrote:
i came because i heard someone say troll

I came because i heard someone say KFC
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:25:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 1:33:41 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/12/2012 12:03:33 AM, imabench wrote:
i came because i heard someone say troll

I came because i heard someone say KFC

kfc
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Kfc?
Kfc!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:40:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 2:38:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Kfc?
Kfc!

See tv's sig before you get banned for saying that.

no fvcking way... was that a real quote? please tell me that was not a real quote.

Also, kfc.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:41:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 2:40:44 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:38:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Kfc?
Kfc!

See tv's sig before you get banned for saying that.

no fvcking way... was that a real quote? please tell me that was not a real quote.

Also, kfc.

It happened last night.
kfc
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:46:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 2:41:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:40:44 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:38:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Kfc?
Kfc!

See tv's sig before you get banned for saying that.

no fvcking way... was that a real quote? please tell me that was not a real quote.

Also, kfc.

It happened last night.

Wow. It's like... not even just facepalm at this point. It's like... fingers gouging out eyeballs and ripping face flesh apart.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:48:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 2:46:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:41:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:40:44 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:38:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Kfc?
Kfc!

See tv's sig before you get banned for saying that.

no fvcking way... was that a real quote? please tell me that was not a real quote.

Also, kfc.

It happened last night.

Wow. It's like... not even just facepalm at this point. It's like... fingers gouging out eyeballs and ripping face flesh apart.

Hahaha. I laughed for 5 whole minutes when I read that.

I posted kfc and that's what he responded with. hahahaha
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 2:49:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 2:48:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:46:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:41:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:40:44 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:38:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Kfc?
Kfc!

See tv's sig before you get banned for saying that.

no fvcking way... was that a real quote? please tell me that was not a real quote.

Also, kfc.

It happened last night.

Wow. It's like... not even just facepalm at this point. It's like... fingers gouging out eyeballs and ripping face flesh apart.

Hahaha. I laughed for 5 whole minutes when I read that.

I posted kfc and that's what he responded with. hahahaha

LOL I'm glad I brought laughter to the world.

Kfc to you!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 12:38:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 2:49:37 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:48:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:46:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:41:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:40:44 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:38:44 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 5/12/2012 2:37:54 PM, Oryus wrote:
Kfc?
Kfc!

See tv's sig before you get banned for saying that.

no fvcking way... was that a real quote? please tell me that was not a real quote.

Also, kfc.

It happened last night.

Wow. It's like... not even just facepalm at this point. It's like... fingers gouging out eyeballs and ripping face flesh apart.

Hahaha. I laughed for 5 whole minutes when I read that.

I posted kfc and that's what he responded with. hahahaha

LOL I'm glad I brought laughter to the world.

Kfc to you!

Kfc to us all!
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.