How to make a signature?

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:02:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How? I'm a terrifying noob.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:09:45 PM
make a post on this thread. you'll notice it says "edit my signature" under the text box.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:16:10 PM
OK thanks.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GWL-CPA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 8:29:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
changing signature
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 12:53:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/26/2014 10:22:33 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/26/2014 8:06:43 AM, Parisa.I wrote:
Needed to do the same.. :P

That necro-post.

I remember a mortician came to my high-school once to teach us about his job. I got in trouble when I asked him what it felt like to be a necrophiliac.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...