Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

WriterDave's Trial [Ideas]

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We are coming together to put WriterDave on trial for his own good. The trial would revolve around WD's mental capacity to handle operating on this site.

This is just an ideas thread for now.

Standard trial procedure. We need a prosecuting team, defense team and a jury set up. Evidence will be gathered etc.

innomen was the one who suggested this idea.

If you want to participate, add to this idea or help organize please post here.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:31:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't think he should be put on trial, that'll just cause more drama.

I hate to advocate a "Father knows best" course of action, but he should probably just be banned for his own good.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:37:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I want to be prosecution!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:38:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 3:31:56 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
I don't think he should be put on trial, that'll just cause more drama.

I hate to advocate a "Father knows best" course of action, but he should probably just be banned for his own good.

No this is for whether he is fit to stay, what will likely happen is there will be a spike of interests then it will die off into nothing.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:39:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For the love of god do NOT make Microsuck the prosecuter...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:42:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 3:39:28 PM, imabench wrote:
For the love of god do NOT make Microsuck the prosecuter...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:54:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense.

Thank you for recognising my God hood. It is true. I am Apollo.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.

You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.

Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:03:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.

You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.

Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...

We are trying to remove him for his own good. Don't protesters who get out of hand get removed from places for being disruptive? Aren't people threatening to jump of a building removed for their own good?

That is what this is akin to.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:03:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

I find it ironic that Viper uses insults to justify his position against insults....
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:05:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:03:45 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

I find it ironic that Viper uses insults to justify his position against insults....

lol I'm in a bad mood. XD
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:08:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:05:17 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:03:45 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

I find it ironic that Viper uses insults to justify his position against insults....

lol I'm in a bad mood. XD

You must always be in a bad mood then.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:10:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also haven't the conservatives fought for the defense often? Most recently in the trayvon case.

VK, stop trolling ;)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:10:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh I must report VK's posts!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:12:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

Having no case =/= no trial, he can push for external damages to himself. Many trials happen over non laws. It happens all the time. It makes WD's case unwinnable though.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:13:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

Not how life works. In order for the case to be dismissed juggle has to pay money.

Thats why what wd is doing is bullying.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:14:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:12:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

Having no case =/= no trial, he can push for external damages to himself. Many trials happen over non laws. It happens all the time. It makes WD's case unwinnable though.

A judge would laugh him out of the court room....they would file it, Juggle, which probably already has lawyers, would file a motion to dismiss based on the TOS, and a judge would probably grant it.

He cannot push for any damages from Juggle, "you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:14:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:13:41 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

Not how life works. In order for the case to be dismissed juggle has to pay money.

Thats why what wd is doing is bullying.

And its still possible it can go to court D:
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:15:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:14:36 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:13:41 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

Not how life works. In order for the case to be dismissed juggle has to pay money.

Thats why what wd is doing is bullying.

And its still possible it can go to court D:

Not probable it would go to court.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2012 4:15:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/12/2012 4:14:18 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:12:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:10:47 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:07:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 4:01:10 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:57:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/12/2012 3:50:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
See 16kadams? Conservatives side with the Prosecution and God with justice sides with the Defense. I seriously want to believe these radical Conservatives want to ruin the world or are mentally retarded just from seeing that. Why the fvck would someone be put on trial for their "ideas"?

I am a deist. Also, you knwo the bible advocates punishments right? lol.
lol! Where does the Bible modern-day state that people should be punished for their ideas and why should we apply it here?

Define modern day. I assume new testament. Jesus said most people go to hell. (Mathew) Atheists will be killed and will be damned. (John)

It's everywhere, read the book.


You seem to only argue insults, which is highly degrading to your argument.
You seem to act like a regular human. Of course, you're whole universe revolves around yourself and you only want everyone to be on you're Defense side in your trial but when others are considering trials, you want to just prosecute them for banning.

You reinforce my point above. Further nothing revolves around me, I think I am a dumb fvck nobody until I get something done in life. I am stuck in a desk so I am still worthless to society.


Well WD wants to sue juggle, a good way to destroy DDO. so...
So? If they want to sue Juggle, I dare him. He literally will be destroyed in a couple seconds by the powerful almighty Juggle who hardly cares about DDO.

Depending on his lawyers (even if he loses) we will get shut down. Look:

Hardly care about DDO
Trial costs money, even if they win they pay thousands in fees
If they loose they lose big
Even less profit from us
They delete us or sell us to incompetent owners.

You obviously dont knwo laws, its a lose lose for us.
***

Anyway most of your "arguments" are hate filled messages towards me. Wait we need to ban you and censor you I might kill myself! - Logic from WD

Actually 16k, the "trial" would cost nothing, because there would be no trial. You see if anyone actually bothered to read the electronic contract we all implicitly signed, "You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Debate.org Members or users, whether online or offline. Juggle reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members or users. If you have a dispute with one or more Members or users, you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

Having no case =/= no trial, he can push for external damages to himself. Many trials happen over non laws. It happens all the time. It makes WD's case unwinnable though.

A judge would laugh him out of the court room....they would file it, Juggle, which probably already has lawyers, would file a motion to dismiss based on the TOS, and a judge would probably grant it.

He cannot push for any damages from Juggle, "you release Debate.org and Juggle (and our officers, directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute."

See wnopes post, it still costs money to dismiss a case, and a judge laughing at him has nothing to do with it.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross