Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Cheesedingo1's Troll Debate Tourny Results

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 3:23:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have won my debate with Imabench and My debate with Lannan, and I am in the middle of my debate with Bossy. What are the results of the other debates?

Cheesedingo1: 2-0-1

Imabench:

Lannan13:

Bossyburrito:
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 3:26:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cheesedingo beat me and lannan13 beat me due to a possible BS vote from Santorum2012, im still debating bossy but do we get to count the one against sans the ander?
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:06:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I beleive not, considering no one debated him in a full debate. I don't think it should count. It would only confuse things.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:23:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2012 3:23:37 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I have won my debate with Imabench and My debate with Lannan, and I am in the middle of my debate with Bossy. What are the results of the other debates?

Cheesedingo1: 2-0-1

Imabench: 0-0-2

Lannan13:

Bossyburrito:
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 7:07:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2012 4:23:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 3:23:37 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I have won my debate with Imabench and My debate with Lannan, and I am in the middle of my debate with Bossy. What are the results of the other debates?

Cheesedingo1: 2-0-1

Imabench: 0-0-2

Lannan13:

Bossyburrito:

In the middle of your debate, and Imabech's.
#StandWithBossy
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 7:13:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2012 7:07:16 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/13/2012 4:23:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 3:23:37 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I have won my debate with Imabench and My debate with Lannan, and I am in the middle of my debate with Bossy. What are the results of the other debates?

Cheesedingo1: 2-0-1

Imabench: 0-0-2

Lannan13:

Bossyburrito:

In the middle of your debate, and Imabech's.

challenge lannan, then.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 7:19:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2012 7:13:10 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/13/2012 7:07:16 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/13/2012 4:23:47 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 3:23:37 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I have won my debate with Imabench and My debate with Lannan, and I am in the middle of my debate with Bossy. What are the results of the other debates?

Cheesedingo1: 2-0-1

Imabench: 0-0-2

Lannan13:

Bossyburrito:

In the middle of your debate, and Imabech's.

challenge lannan, then.

You know, that would be a good idea lol
#StandWithBossy