Leaving the race and new candidate

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:38:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
To all:

I've decided that I, darkkermit, will drop out of the race. After I graduate from college, I am seriously considering joining the Navy. I plan to join as an officer working on nuclear submarines or nuclear aircraft carriers. Since I will not be around If I join, I decided that I will drop out of this campaign. I apologize to my supporters.

When I first decided to run as president, I didn't run on any desire to be president. I ran because I thought I was the better candidate and would have a better impact on the community then other candidates. I had expressed distress at some of the policies of the other candidates.

However, another member on DDO has decided to run for president. His name is airmax1227. I've been in contact with airmax1227 regarding his policy and what he plans to do for the community. I believe he will be a fine and respectful candidate. He is a mature individual. He too has decided to run not on ego, but based on the desire to help the community. I fully endorse airmax1227as president of DDO.

He will also be selecting the previous president INNOMEN as his Vice President.

VOTE Airmax1227/Innomen 2012.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:41:14 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I was going to vote for you!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:41:20 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:38:11 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Innomen

o.0.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:46:28 PM
WHAT IS THIS DARK MAGIC. You had a lot of fallowers! You were probably going to win! And what about Imabench?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 4:47:58 PM
At 5/13/2012 4:46:28 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
WHAT IS THIS DARK MAGIC. You had a lot of fallowers! You were probably going to win! And what about Imabench?

Hopping on board the Airmax campaign :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015