Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Questions to Tvellalott

imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 10:46:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1) Do you honestly believe that the inner circle, a group of people that is always letting people in and out of the group who help Innomen run and maintain the site, is what JT called a DDO elite?

2) You claimed that you wouldnt have an inner circle if you became president, so are you running to be president or running to be king?

3) Why is it that you voiced disapproval of Innomen's policies until only AFTER he entered the presidential race and ran against you?

4) You changed your mind about unbanning askbob (allegedly) only AFTER people protested his being unbanned, shown in the link below.

http://www.debate.org...

But under your policy you wouldnt ask for input from anyone or ask for anyone elses opinion. Under your "no inner circle" policy wouldnt it be made possible for you to unban askbob based solely on your own whim?

5) Why is it unethical for Innomen to have a group of people help him run DDO and have the group operate just in the PM's?

6) You denonced Innomen for privately showing in the PM's the IP addresses of suspected multiaccounts on DDO, why isnt he allowed to show evidence to prove people are innocent?

7) Why did you only talk about the underground Askbob issue until after you started losing in the polls? You found out about it immediately and told me in a PM, yet you waited several days before telling Hawkings about it, and in the end only used it to denounce me and Darkkermit even though he had nothing to do with it. So why are you just now bringing back up an old issue and trying to use it as leverage, Again?

8) Since you are against having an inner circle, what is your policy for determining if people are banned or put on trial? do you flip a coin?

9) You went on record saying that Innomen both relies on the Inner circle to much and that the Inner circle dont do anything at all. So which is it?

10) You went so far to claim that Innomen wanted to deceive his own board of advisers about the IP addresses of suspected multi accounters. Is this something you honestly believe or are you now a conspiracy theorist?

11) You said yourself that you can be a hypocrite, highly flawed as a person, hypocritical, obnoxious, rude, stubborn and are prone to using fallacy and four letter expletives excessively. My question is since your running for king of DDO and have openly stated you will not use an inner circle to make decisions, wouldnt all these qualities corrupt your rule?

12) Much of your criticism of Innomen has just come about now that hes running against you, so do you believe you are doing this because your wnat to be a good person and tell the truth or is this all really just something you want to use against him isnce now hes your adversary?

13) You are against having inenr circles but just said that

"but I think a committee ran by someone else would be better. drafterman and medic0506 come to mind."
http://www.debate.org...

So why again is this legal but Innomen's inner circle isnt?

14) Asking this because its bad luck to ask 13 questions (im a little superstitious)

Are you running against Airmax or are you really running against Innomen? because from what Ive seen youve been attacking him more than anyone else now.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 11:16:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM, imabench wrote:
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13

THAT'S what you apologize about?
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2012 11:27:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 11:16:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM, imabench wrote:
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13

THAT'S what you apologize about?

is there something i missed?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 1:09:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 10:46:15 PM, imabench wrote:
1) Do you honestly believe that the inner circle, a group of people that is always letting people in and out of the group who help Innomen run and maintain the site, is what JT called a DDO elite?

It's jimtimmy's definition of a DDO Elite that seems to be the point of contention here. What exactly is his definition? I maintain that by my definition, the Inner Circle is an elite group. But you know that, because I already answered this every time you've repeatedly asked the same appeal to ridicule question.

2) You claimed that you wouldnt have an inner circle if you became president, so are you running to be president or running to be king?

Herpa derp, I'm running to be supreme dictator.
FFS, I also already answered this at least once in the other thread. innomen consults with a small group of people, the Inner Circle.
I wouldn't have a small group like this.
For private issues, like disputes between members and warnings related to reports, I would handle these completely privately, only involving relevant people.
For public issues, I would put it to the public for a discussion and probably a referendum.

3) Why is it that you voiced disapproval of Innomen's policies until only AFTER he entered the presidential race and ran against you?

To show the contrast between us. When he wasn't running, it didn't matter.

4) You changed your mind about unbanning askbob (allegedly) only AFTER people protested his being unbanned, shown in the link below.

http://www.debate.org...

But under your policy you wouldnt ask for input from anyone or ask for anyone elses opinion. Under your "no inner circle" policy wouldnt it be made possible for you to unban askbob based solely on your own whim?

You're such a snake. I have said ad nauseam that I would not simply decide things myself, yet you persist on insinuating that I am. Please stop it.

5) Why is it unethical for Innomen to have a group of people help him run DDO and have the group operate just in the PM's?

Lol. Unethical? I never said it was unethical. I'd never use that word, ever. It's not unethical. I don't even have a problem with it. Again, I'm merely showing the contrast between how we would moderate.

6) You denonced Innomen for privately showing in the PM's the IP addresses of suspected multiaccounts on DDO, why isnt he allowed to show evidence to prove people are innocent?

Who says he isn't allowed to do things? Where are you getting this stuff from? I said that I personally don't think it's a good idea (and you actually brought up proof of this with the Microsuck incident, when I never mentioned it.)
Why should he need to provide such private information as evidence? Either you trust him or you don't. If you trust him, it's not important. If you don't, then no evidence he provides is going to be good enough. I trust him, but I think revealing the IP addresses is dangerous.

7) Why did you only talk about the underground Askbob issue until after you started losing in the polls? You found out about it immediately and told me in a PM, yet you waited several days before telling Hawkings about it, and in the end only used it to denounce me and Darkkermit even though he had nothing to do with it. So why are you just now bringing back up an old issue and trying to use it as leverage, Again?

This is a good question and I'm happy you asked it.
First of all, I disregard all polls except those ran here on the site. If you're referring to me saying I find it hard to believe the numbers of whatever poll it was I was commenting on were accurate, then blah. The numbers didn't look right and it wasn't because I was losing. I hadn't even official began my campaign at that point and wasn't surprised I was losing.
As for why I waited several day before informing Hawkings... I was disappointed in how all the parties involved reacted, so I released it. I didn't release anything except the content of the PM. Hawking's spin on it was his own.

8) Since you are against having an inner circle, what is your policy for determining if people are banned or put on trial? do you flip a coin?

Yes, one with heads on both sides.

9) You went on record saying that Innomen both relies on the Inner circle to much and that the Inner circle dont do anything at all. So which is it?

That's true. I contradicted myself. Let me elaborate... The Inner Circle has a function, but I think it's a pointless function.

10) You went so far to claim that Innomen wanted to deceive his own board of advisers about the IP addresses of suspected multi accounters. Is this something you honestly believe or are you now a conspiracy theorist?

That's a lie. I didn't say that. I said that if he wanted to deceive you, he could hypothetically give false IP addresses, thus revealing any IP addresses at all is unnecessary and dangerous. See my answer to question 6.

11) You said yourself that you can be a hypocrite, highly flawed as a person, hypocritical, obnoxious, rude, stubborn and are prone to using fallacy and four letter expletives excessively. My question is since your running for king of DDO and have openly stated you will not use an inner circle to make decisions, wouldnt all these qualities corrupt your rule?

I'm going to try very hard not to make any remotely important decisions alone, hence my policy. If I were to have an Inner Circle, it would likely have people I related too. I'm likely to relate to people with similar flaws. Go figure.

12) Much of your criticism of Innomen has just come about now that hes running against you, so do you believe you are doing this because your wnat to be a good person and tell the truth or is this all really just something you want to use against him isnce now hes your adversary?

Both. For the last time, before innomen was running I didn't comment on his moderating style. I'm simply pre-empting "How are you going to be a better moderator than innomen"-type questions, since he is now involved in the election.

13) You are against having inenr circles but just said that

"but I think a committee ran by someone else would be better. drafterman and medic0506 come to mind."
http://www.debate.org...

So why again is this legal but Innomen's inner circle isnt?

Because that committee would be people involved with the particular issue. I also said I wouldn't run any of these committees.

14) Asking this because its bad luck to ask 13 questions (im a little superstitious)

Are you running against Airmax or are you really running against Innomen? because from what Ive seen youve been attacking him more than anyone else now.

There is nothing about airmax1227 to attack since I've had zero interaction with him.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 1:54:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
for the record i asked these questions because you wanted me to make a list for you.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 1:59:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 1:54:26 AM, imabench wrote:
for the record i asked these questions because you wanted me to make a list for you.

I didn't think you'd include questions I'd already answered...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:09:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 1:59:28 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/14/2012 1:54:26 AM, imabench wrote:
for the record i asked these questions because you wanted me to make a list for you.

I didn't think you'd include questions I'd already answered...

why would i ask questions that you already answered?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 2:23:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 1:09:54 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/13/2012 10:46:15 PM, imabench wrote:
1) Do you honestly believe that the inner circle, a group of people that is always letting people in and out of the group who help Innomen run and maintain the site, is what JT called a DDO elite?

It's jimtimmy's definition of a DDO Elite that seems to be the point of contention here. What exactly is his definition? I maintain that by my definition, the Inner Circle is an elite group. But you know that, because I already answered this every time you've repeatedly asked the same appeal to ridicule question.

im asking these questions because you asked me to make a list of them, so i did. Now then do you believe that Innomen's inner circle is a group of people who help DDO or are detrimental to DDO?

2) You claimed that you wouldnt have an inner circle if you became president, so are you running to be president or running to be king?

Herpa derp, I'm running to be supreme dictator.
FFS, I also already answered this at least once in the other thread. innomen consults with a small group of people, the Inner Circle.
I wouldn't have a small group like this.
For private issues, like disputes between members and warnings related to reports, I would handle these completely privately, only involving relevant people.
For public issues, I would put it to the public for a discussion and probably a referendum.

So all the private issues you handle privately on your own, and all the public issues you put up to a vote if you choose to do so. Do you see how this may be seen as a little monarchical?

3) Why is it that you voiced disapproval of Innomen's policies until only AFTER he entered the presidential race and ran against you?

To show the contrast between us. When he wasn't running, it didn't matter.

So then all these attacks against Innomen are only because hes running against you now?

4) You changed your mind about unbanning askbob (allegedly) only AFTER people protested his being unbanned, shown in the link below.

http://www.debate.org...

But under your policy you wouldnt ask for input from anyone or ask for anyone elses opinion. Under your "no inner circle" policy wouldnt it be made possible for you to unban askbob based solely on your own whim?

You're such a snake. I have said ad nauseam that I would not simply decide things myself, yet you persist on insinuating that I am. Please stop it.

But how will you stay true to your word and not decide things yourself when you disapprove of having a board of advisers or consult anybody at all?

5) Why is it unethical for Innomen to have a group of people help him run DDO and have the group operate just in the PM's?

Lol. Unethical? I never said it was unethical. I'd never use that word, ever. It's not unethical. I don't even have a problem with it. Again, I'm merely showing the contrast between how we would moderate.

If it doesnt bother you then why do you claim it is the DDO elite, a group that innomen relies too much on while also a group that does nothing at all, etc?

6) You denonced Innomen for privately showing in the PM's the IP addresses of suspected multiaccounts on DDO, why isnt he allowed to show evidence to prove people are innocent?

Who says he isn't allowed to do things? Where are you getting this stuff from?

You objected to this practice i wanted to know why.

I said that I personally don't think it's a good idea
Why should he need to provide such private information as evidence? Either you trust him or you don't. If you trust him, it's not important. If you don't, then no evidence he provides is going to be good enough. I trust him, but I think revealing the IP addresses is dangerous.

Its not a trust issue hes just going out of his way to prove that he is right.

8) Since you are against having an inner circle, what is your policy for determining if people are banned or put on trial? do you flip a coin?

Yes, one with heads on both sides.

No seriously. How would you decide who gets put on trial, who gets banned, and who is simply ignored if you dont have a group of advisers to consult?

9) You went on record saying that Innomen both relies on the Inner circle to much and that the Inner circle dont do anything at all. So which is it?

That's true. I contradicted myself. Let me elaborate... The Inner Circle has a function, but I think it's a pointless function.

what function is that then?

10) You went so far to claim that Innomen wanted to deceive his own board of advisers about the IP addresses of suspected multi accounters. Is this something you honestly believe or are you now a conspiracy theorist?

That's a lie. I didn't say that. I said that if he wanted to deceive you, he could hypothetically give false IP addresses, thus revealing any IP addresses at all is unnecessary and dangerous. See my answer to question 6.

but im asking why you would think he would do that and if you had proof to back up such a claim

11) You said yourself that you can be a hypocrite, highly flawed as a person, hypocritical, obnoxious, rude, stubborn and are prone to using fallacy and four letter expletives excessively. My question is since your running for king of DDO and have openly stated you will not use an inner circle to make decisions, wouldnt all these qualities corrupt your rule?

I'm going to try very hard not to make any remotely important decisions alone, hence my policy. If I were to have an Inner Circle, it would likely have people I related too. I'm likely to relate to people with similar flaws. Go figure.

So you plan on not making any remotely important issue on your own even though you dont want to have an inner circle, but then say you might have an inner circle?

13) You are against having inenr circles but just said that

"but I think a committee ran by someone else would be better. drafterman and medic0506 come to mind."
http://www.debate.org...

So why again is this legal but Innomen's inner circle isnt?

Because that committee would be people involved with the particular issue. I also said I wouldn't run any of these committees.

the inner circle though is involved with all issues of DDO are they not?

(questions 7, 12, and 14 I did not object to)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:26:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 2:23:25 AM, imabench wrote:
Now then do you believe that Innomen's inner circle is a group of people who help DDO or are detrimental to DDO?

Neither. I think it's pointless. I've better outlined how I would work in my response to Wnope in the other thread.

So all the private issues you handle privately on your own, and all the public issues you put up to a vote if you choose to do so. Do you see how this may be seen as a little monarchical?

No, since I'm not a woman. LOL.
Not on my own. Between relevant members. Regardless, if people don't think I can handle these issues, they won't vote for me and it won't matter. But I do think I can handle any issues. I'm neither conventionally left or right. I'm an Atheist, but I'm defender of the right to practise a religion as long as it doesn't impose on anyone. I've had an extremely dramatic life (haven't we all) and feel I can relate to emotional issues.
Yeah, I don't see the problem.

So then all these attacks against Innomen are only because hes running against you now?

What attacks? Am I attacking him now? Isn't this Debate Dot Frikkin' Org? Isn't this a Presidential Election? I'm not going to just roll over, despite having a tough opponent. Can't I bring evidence to prove my case?
Seriously, this is just silly.

But under your policy you wouldnt ask for input from anyone or ask for anyone elses opinion. Under your "no inner circle" policy wouldnt it be made possible for you to unban askbob based solely on your own whim?

You're kidding right? Is there no way for people to communicate with me on this site outside of having an "Inner Circle". I don't like that, so I'm making it part of my platform.

But how will you stay true to your word and not decide things yourself when you disapprove of having a board of advisers or consult anybody at all?

If that happens, I hope the people of DDO stand up and call for my immediate impeachment. I'm not suddenly going to be without accountability.

If it doesnt bother you then why do you claim it is the DDO elite, a group that innomen relies too much on while also a group that does nothing at all, etc?

BECAUSE IT IS. Dramatic language, but satirically accurate.

You objected to this practice i wanted to know why.

You want to know why I object to innomen sharing people IP addresses with relative strangers on the internet?

Its not a trust issue hes just going out of his way to prove that he is right.

To his detriment, hence why it's an issue I'm bringing up.

No seriously. How would you decide who gets put on trial, who gets banned, and who is simply ignored if you dont have a group of advisers to consult?

The Bill of Rights and community input.

what function is that then?

To share information with the moderator as well as provide a forum for his thoughts. We have a PM system and we have a forum, so what does the Inner Circle do?

but im asking why you would think he would do that and if you had proof to back up such a claim

I'm not saying I think he would do that. I'm explaining why you're argument that sharing the IP's is necessary to prove that he actually checked them is stupid.

So you plan on not making any remotely important issue on your own even though you dont want to have an inner circle, but then say you might have an inner circle?

I'm not ever going to have an Inner Circle in the sense that innomen does. People can private message me, use the reporting system or post in the forums. No Inner Circle is needed.

the inner circle though is involved with all issues of DDO are they not?

The Inner Circle are involved in whatever issues innomen chooses to bring to them. I'm sure innomen deals with issues in other ways.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:52:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:26:48 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/14/2012 2:23:25 AM, imabench wrote:
Now then do you believe that Innomen's inner circle is a group of people who help DDO or are detrimental to DDO?

Neither. I think it's pointless. I've better outlined how I would work in my response to Wnope in the other thread.

ok so inner circle = useless to you. understood

So all the private issues you handle privately on your own, and all the public issues you put up to a vote if you choose to do so. Do you see how this may be seen as a little monarchical?

No, since I'm not a woman. LOL.

f*ck me i meant "monarchy-like". damn spell check on my phone making me look like an idiot...

let me rephrase this since i just messed up completely. How much of running DDO do you plan on doing by yourself without consulting advisers? like could you give me a percentage so that i can have just an idea?

So then all these attacks against Innomen are only because hes running against you now?

What attacks? Am I attacking him now? Isn't this Debate Dot Frikkin' Org? Isn't this a Presidential Election? I'm not going to just roll over, despite having a tough opponent. Can't I bring evidence to prove my case?
Seriously, this is just silly.

Ok attacks was a bad word, let me rephrase. So then your issues you are bringing to light regarding Innomen's campaign are being mentioned in the forums primarily because now you are running against him?

But under your policy you wouldnt ask for input from anyone or ask for anyone elses opinion. Under your "no inner circle" policy wouldnt it be made possible for you to unban askbob based solely on your own whim?

You're kidding right? Is there no way for people to communicate with me on this site outside of having an "Inner Circle".

Im just asking that wouldnt it be made more difficult for issues to come to your attention if you were flying solo in all this?

But how will you stay true to your word and not decide things yourself when you disapprove of having a board of advisers or consult anybody at all?

If that happens, I hope the people of DDO stand up and call for my immediate impeachment. I'm not suddenly going to be without accountability.

Can people even impeach presidents on DDO?

If it doesnt bother you then why do you claim it is the DDO elite, a group that innomen relies too much on while also a group that does nothing at all, etc?

BECAUSE IT IS. Dramatic language, but satirically accurate.

So timeout, your bothered by the inner circle, because of the fact that its exclusive?

You objected to this practice i wanted to know why.

You want to know why I object to innomen sharing people IP addresses with relative strangers on the internet?

Hes just giving evidence i dont see anything wrong with that because people in the inner circle arent going to use them for nefarious purposes.

Its not a trust issue hes just going out of his way to prove that he is right.

To his detriment, hence why it's an issue I'm bringing up.

How is it to his detriment?

No seriously. How would you decide who gets put on trial, who gets banned, and who is simply ignored if you dont have a group of advisers to consult?

The Bill of Rights and community input.

what function is that then?

To share information with the moderator as well as provide a forum for his thoughts. We have a PM system and we have a forum, so what does the Inner Circle do?

they operate in the PM's.....

but im asking why you would think he would do that and if you had proof to back up such a claim

I'm not saying I think he would do that. I'm explaining why you're argument that sharing the IP's is necessary to prove that he actually checked them is stupid.

so then that wasnt a serious accusation, just political talk?

So you plan on not making any remotely important issue on your own even though you dont want to have an inner circle, but then say you might have an inner circle?

I'm not ever going to have an Inner Circle in the sense that innomen does. People can private message me, use the reporting system or post in the forums. No Inner Circle is needed.

what do you mean by "in the sense that innomen does", im just curious.

the inner circle though is involved with all issues of DDO are they not?

The Inner Circle are involved in whatever issues innomen chooses to bring to them. I'm sure innomen deals with issues in other ways.

the inner circle then simply helps innomen decide what to do on issues then sicne Innomen chooses when to consult them correct?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 6:05:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/13/2012 11:27:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:16:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM, imabench wrote:
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13

THAT'S what you apologize about?

is there something i missed?

Well, some of the questions themselves had merit, but you had pour on a thick layer of douchebaggery over every question. This isn't JT or 16k. Tv is a great guy. You can't be an arse and not get called on it.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 7:34:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 6:05:22 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:27:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:16:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM, imabench wrote:
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13

THAT'S what you apologize about?

is there something i missed?

Well, some of the questions themselves had merit, but you had pour on a thick layer of douchebaggery over every question. This isn't JT or 16k. Tv is a great guy. You can't be an arse and not get called on it.

sorry, i just get frustrated when ppl dont give a straightforward answer
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 8:10:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 7:34:48 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/14/2012 6:05:22 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:27:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:16:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM, imabench wrote:
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13

THAT'S what you apologize about?

is there something i missed?

Well, some of the questions themselves had merit, but you had pour on a thick layer of douchebaggery over every question. This isn't JT or 16k. Tv is a great guy. You can't be an arse and not get called on it.

sorry, i just get frustrated when ppl dont give a straightforward answer

Is that really a problem you think I have? Your questions were so loaded it was difficult to answer them at all, let alone give straight-forward answers.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 8:41:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 8:10:42 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/14/2012 7:34:48 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/14/2012 6:05:22 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:27:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 5/13/2012 11:16:21 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 5/13/2012 10:49:06 PM, imabench wrote:
i apologize for my spelling in questions 12 and 13

THAT'S what you apologize about?

is there something i missed?

Well, some of the questions themselves had merit, but you had pour on a thick layer of douchebaggery over every question. This isn't JT or 16k. Tv is a great guy. You can't be an arse and not get called on it.

sorry, i just get frustrated when ppl dont give a straightforward answer

Is that really a problem you think I have? Your questions were so loaded it was difficult to answer them at all, let alone give straight-forward answers.

election is a month away, we have all the time in the world
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015