Jump to topic:

My Apology

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:05:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Recently, I've thought about my past and reflected on my time at DDO and realized that I have brought much of the dislike for me upon myself. My insecurity and unbalanced, along with changing my s/n multiple times, flip flopping on my viewpoint a lot has surely caused a lot of people to stay away from me.

For that, I am truly sorry.

Let's take a look at some of the old S/Ns that I have had.

1. Kohai
2. Agnostic86
3. MilitantAtheist
4. Mr.Infidel
5. GMDebater
6. Patzer24
7. ShockOfAtheism

And probably a lot more.

I have flipped flopped so many times that I need to stick with an idealogy.

Now, for truth of some of these "flip-flops", the flip-flops such as me supporting Obama, communism, Judaism, etc. were really just to see what the other people will think and see their reaction (the definition of trolling). Hence, I apologize. I have set my profile to the ideas which I honestly reflect.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:12:08 AM
What is wrong with changing your idealogies every once in awhile? It just shows that your an open minded person who is not so ignorant as to believe your belief system is the only right one.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:13:06 AM
At 5/14/2012 11:12:08 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
What is wrong with changing your idealogies every once in awhile? It just shows that your an open minded person who is not so ignorant as to believe your belief system is the only right one.

True, and I re-examine idealogy/religion a lot to make sure I am on par with reality. Though most of what I have said to have supported, I don't.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:22:08 AM
At 5/14/2012 11:05:11 AM, Microsuck wrote:
Recently, I've thought about my past and reflected on my time at DDO and realized that I have brought much of the dislike for me upon myself. My insecurity and unbalanced, along with changing my s/n multiple times, flip flopping on my viewpoint a lot has surely caused a lot of people to stay away from me.

For that, I am truly sorry.

Let's take a look at some of the old S/Ns that I have had.

1. Kohai
2. Agnostic86
3. MilitantAtheist
4. Mr.Infidel
5. GMDebater
6. Patzer24
7. ShockOfAtheism

And probably a lot more.

I have flipped flopped so many times that I need to stick with an idealogy.

Now, for truth of some of these "flip-flops", the flip-flops such as me supporting Obama, communism, Judaism, etc. were really just to see what the other people will think and see their reaction (the definition of trolling). Hence, I apologize. I have set my profile to the ideas which I honestly reflect.

You forgot about Curt.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:25:19 AM
Changing your positions isn't a bad thing, building a value set is also a really good thing. I don't see anything wrong with growing and changing. I don't get the name thing, that just gets a little annoying, but you shouldn't apologize for refining your thoughts and finding where you stand on things.

I never understood the manic need to label ourselves, and then try and conform to whatever that label dictates. If you see things differently today than you did yesterday, good, that means you're not stagnating. Creating new personas is different and does sort of signify some insecurity. Stand firm in who you are, but be open to growing into more than you were.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:36:41 AM
I'm sorry, I just have to ask this.

Why do you seem to copy so many people? I'm not even kidding- you've stolen at least three things word for word from Contradictions profile, brackets and all. And now your latest thing:

[Not currently taking challenges]

... mimics Contradiction's almost exactly, including placement. [Not currently talking debates]. Coincidence? Maybe. But then you also had the exact line "I have little tolerance for idiocy" or whatever at the very end of your profile, just like Contradiction. Then you ALSO had a bugs bunny picture... in the same exact outfit.

And now this thread's title is almost the exact same as one posted 2 hours ago, and you even took lines word for word, and formatted it the exact same way (in a paragraph by itself.)

"For that, I am truly sorry."

I mean seriously compare these:

You: "Recently, I've thought about my past and reflected on my time at DDO and realized that I have brought much of the dislike for me upon myself. My insecurity..."

Them: "This past hour, I've been reflecting on who I am, and I've realized that I have brought much of the hatred for me upon myself. My insecurity..."

I mean, there are dozens of other examples. I don't know if you're conscious of this or not, so I'm bringing it to your attention if you weren't.
Rusty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:38:14 AM
On second though, I don't really know how old you are since your profile says you're 100. I hope you aren't 12 or something, I'd feel like a jerk.
Davididit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:01:17 PM
At 5/14/2012 11:38:14 AM, Rusty wrote:
On second though, I don't really know how old you are since your profile says you're 100. I hope you aren't 12 or something, I'd feel like a jerk.

Don't worry. He's not 12. Glad someone finally called him out. I've been noticing it for a while. Maybe he's attracted.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:05:51 PM
At 5/14/2012 12:01:17 PM, Davididit wrote:

Don't worry. He's not 12. Glad someone finally called him out. I've been noticing it for a while. Maybe he's attracted.

oops...totally forgot about that. My location and age are sensitive so I made them up so it won't be seen.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

Davididit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:07:34 PM
At 5/14/2012 12:05:51 PM, Microsuck wrote:
At 5/14/2012 12:01:17 PM, Davididit wrote:

oops...totally forgot about that. My location and age are sensitive so I made them up so it won't be seen.

It's sensitive, yet you have a link to your Facebook profile that contains all that info and more? Defeats the purpose, don't ya think?
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:08:28 PM
At 5/14/2012 12:08:10 PM, Davididit wrote:
(Not trying to sound like a jerk, btw)

Eh perhaps...idk.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:10:34 PM
At 5/14/2012 12:09:28 PM, Davididit wrote:
What happened to your website Challenging Religion? I would visit from time to time. Now it's just gone.

I'm working on updating it. I'm going to a TLD instead of just a sub-domain and working on making my own design. I'm studying to be a web designer/coder in my local votech school so I'm gonna build it from scratch. TBH, there was nothing really special about it anyway
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:12:19 PM
At 5/14/2012 12:11:27 PM, Davididit wrote:
Oh, ok. I was just curious. I tried going on a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. Good luck with rebuilding it.

Thank you.

The re-design is going to be more science related though than religious oriented. I'll probably have two different websites one science, another religion. Though the science is going to be the main.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:17:55 PM
wow. That's a lot of extra accounts.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:20:20 PM
1. Kohai
Christian

2. Agnostic86
Agnostic

3. MilitantAtheist
Atheist

4. Mr.Infidel
Atheist

5. GMDebater
Jew

6. Patzer24
Jew I suppose.

7. ShockOfAtheism
Atheist

That's a lot of changes Ma'am.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 12:23:06 PM
At 5/14/2012 12:20:20 PM, Mirza wrote:
1. Kohai
Christian

I was never a Christian.

2. Agnostic86
Agnostic

Yup.

3. MilitantAtheist
Atheist

4. Mr.Infidel
Atheist

5. GMDebater
Jew

Atheist. Never Jew; just trolled.

6. Patzer24

Above.

7. ShockOfAtheism
Atheist

That's a lot of changes Ma'am.

Mr.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD