Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Good news from Juggle

innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:21:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
From Julia regarding the Big Issues: "Thank you. We will get these updated soon along with some other updates. I will provide details in the forums soon. I will say that we have devoted some internal resources towards the site and will be making a few updates. I know the community has been anxious for updates and worried about Juggle's commitment to the site. Now that we have prioritized development time towards the site, I would expect to see some updates rolling through over the next couple of months."

Let me make it completely clear that my role in the pending Big Issues was minimal, I simply facilitated a little bit. The credit should go to Koopin and OreEle.
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:27:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:26:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

Are you trying to insult me?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:28:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:27:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:26:52 PM, Koopin wrote:
Kfc

Are you trying to insult me?

Reported. I am using a script to block you. Prepare for a lawsuit.
kfc
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:33:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
o.O

So....their gonna or stuff perhaps?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:34:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:33:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
o.O

So....their gonna or stuff perhaps?

Looks like it. The best news is what she said about resouces for us. This has been really the major problem in getting things taken care of. It's not always their fault in that they have limited resources and have to devote time to where their priorities lie, which generally involves $$.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:36:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:34:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:33:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
o.O

So....their gonna or stuff perhaps?

Looks like it. The best news is what she said about resouces for us. This has been really the major problem in getting things taken care of. It's not always their fault in that they have limited resources and have to devote time to where their priorities lie, which generally involves $$.

Well, if they ask, let the know that the majority of us are for ads and such, as long as their not required viewing ones.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:44:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:36:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:34:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:33:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
o.O

So....their gonna or stuff perhaps?

Looks like it. The best news is what she said about resouces for us. This has been really the major problem in getting things taken care of. It's not always their fault in that they have limited resources and have to devote time to where their priorities lie, which generally involves $$.

Well, if they ask, let the know that the majority of us are for ads and such, as long as their not required viewing ones.

I talked to them about this once before and they made it clear that they had no intention of puttin ads on here, and that they're business model was THEIR business model, we needn't give them suggestions.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:45:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:44:54 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:36:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:34:58 PM, innomen wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:33:03 PM, OberHerr wrote:
o.O

So....their gonna or stuff perhaps?

Looks like it. The best news is what she said about resouces for us. This has been really the major problem in getting things taken care of. It's not always their fault in that they have limited resources and have to devote time to where their priorities lie, which generally involves $$.

Well, if they ask, let the know that the majority of us are for ads and such, as long as their not required viewing ones.

I talked to them about this once before and they made it clear that they had no intention of puttin ads on here, and that they're business model was THEIR business model, we needn't give them suggestions.

Mk.

*crosses fingers for a History Forum*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:51:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GETTING HAMMERED TONIGHT XD

PAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAY

nac
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Jon1
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:46:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 3:51:58 PM, imabench wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GETTING HAMMERED TONIGHT XD

PAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAY

nac

Why? The changes will be minor and are not immediate. Moreover, we're talking about the Internet, no a single website of the Internet, here.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:49:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 4:46:17 PM, Jon1 wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:51:58 PM, imabench wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GETTING HAMMERED TONIGHT XD

PAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAY

nac

Why? The changes will be minor and are not immediate. Moreover, we're talking about the Internet, no a single website of the Internet, here.

BURN THE WITCH
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:50:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 4:46:17 PM, Jon1 wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:51:58 PM, imabench wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GETTING HAMMERED TONIGHT XD

PAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAY

nac

Why? The changes will be minor and are not immediate. Moreover, we're talking about the Internet, no a single website of the Internet, here.

just, go kill yourself for us, ok?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Jon1
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:57:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/14/2012 4:50:51 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/14/2012 4:46:17 PM, Jon1 wrote:
At 5/14/2012 3:51:58 PM, imabench wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM GETTING HAMMERED TONIGHT XD

PAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAY

nac

Why? The changes will be minor and are not immediate. Moreover, we're talking about the Internet, no a single website of the Internet, here.

just, go kill yourself for us, ok?

Do you honestly believe that I will react to trolling? :D I wager, you'll celebrate these good news from Juggle.