Jump to topic:

Inferno's Apology To Lady Royale *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 9:21:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ah yes. It is such a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, would you be mine, would you be mine. Oh, good evening to the
wonderful world of DDO. As many of you may know, Inferno has been taking some time away from this forum to deal with much more important issues and
associates(smiling), here in the real world. It has been very nice, yes indeed. =) I just wanted to relenquish my heart felt and ever
so sincere apologies to the melodramatic one known as Lady Royale. You see she has been going through an emotional roller coaster for a while. And as Man, I understand EXACTLY what it is as a young Woman, she has been going through. Today is about dignity and vindication.
She has been hurt.............But because I am a very respectful individual, I just want to say this to my friend. I am sorry. I did not mean to put any unecessary
strain on your peace of mind. It does not matter what all of the useless drama or fuss has been about. This too shall pass. Let bygones be bygones, for we all know now what the harsh "truth" of what this surely is. So on that note, I want you to please be at peace here now. You are learning as you grow older with time. You will look back on all of this one day, and laugh to yourself. Trust me my dear friend, this is no big deal. Your issues are what any normal teen-age girl deals with, and it is only being exaggerated and exploited at others expense, simply because you have allowed it to be.
However, I hope you do understand that you are the creator and founder of your own demise. You are your own worst enemy. Do not let your pride overtake you, and do not take life and any superficial nonsense so seriously. What others think is irrelevent, unless you are in the business of letting what others think rule you own conscious mind. The beast will only come to life if you speak it into existence. People say things and have their personal opinions behind them. You are who you are, and so
are the rest of us too. You know the difference between what is right and what is wrong. So please, do not worry about a thing Lady Royale. Respect yourself and others, and you will receive it in return. I assure that no harm will come upon you. For you are going to be just fine, and your precious heart will be at ease. Thanks so much for your attention, for it is greatly appreciated. Have a pleasant evening everyone, and a good Summer as well. Enjoy your life as it is........
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 9:22:14 AM
YOURRRR BBBAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 9:22:41 AM
INB4 Royal says something on this thread.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:07:31 AM
Anyone else thinking this sounds less like an apology and more like a "there there, I'm better than you"?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:10:05 AM
At 5/15/2012 10:07:31 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Anyone else thinking this sounds less like an apology and more like a "there there, I'm better than you"?

You mean inferno's usual tripe?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:12:59 AM

No, you bumbling jack-rabbit. That is your dysfunctional memo. Not mine.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:14:09 AM
Inferno's back.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:14:48 AM
Lol, 52 minutes ago, by Inferno himself?

Well, good. Everyone should come back for the summer. Give me something to while I'm waiting in lines or for drinks. :P
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:17:35 AM
At 5/15/2012 10:14:48 AM, Ren wrote:
Lol, 52 minutes ago, by Inferno himself?

Well, good. Everyone should come back for the summer. Give me something to while I'm waiting in lines or for drinks. :P

Well you can start by finding yourself a life and pulling your head out of your azz.
That however may take a while.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:19:11 AM
At 5/15/2012 10:10:05 AM, drafterman wrote:

You mean inferno's usual tripe?

Is that a draft I feel coming through the window ? No, its just piss coming from a frog. Oh cool.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:36:56 AM
Please keep your bloviated and highly stupid comments to yourself. If not, then I shall intervene with unyielding force. Dont make me come back now. I said what I meant to say here today. Whether you agree with it or not, is 100% irrelevent to me. Let Lady Royale be..........
Thank you and have a good day.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:04:36 PM
Yeah... I'm going to message royal, give me a second.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:38:04 PM
At 5/15/2012 10:36:56 AM, inferno wrote:
Please keep your bloviated and highly stupid comments to yourself. If not, then I shall intervene with unyielding force. Dont make me come back now. I said what I meant to say here today. Whether you agree with it or not, is 100% irrelevent to me. Let Lady Royale be..........
Thank you and have a good day.

Please, please intervene with unyielding force. Please please please. I am literally sh!tting myself with excitement to see what wonder you concoct.