Well, it was meant to happen this way

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:16:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Attention whore thread.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:23:00 PM
If it could all be confined to one thread, wouldn't that be cool. Unfortunately the attention whores don't like sharing a thread with other attention whores.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:25:28 PM
No, this is my attention whore thread. What craziness are talking abiut?
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 12:30:01 PM
Did you know that 85% of all plant life is in the ocean?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:32:30 PM
Oh my god, Cosmic. Instead of letting this thread JUST DIE AL-FVCKING-READY, I'm going to come here repeatedly and tell you what an attention whore you're being. In the hopes that stating the obvious will quell your out-of-control desire for attention, I will stay here and argue with you endlessly about why you should just shut up and I will do so in a way which is the least likely to make you shut up- by calling you names and making you feel as if your silly point has been proven.

Choose your poison:
A.) Attention whore!
B.) Drama Queen!
C.) Whiner!
D.) None of the above
E.) All of the above

Once you've given me your choice, we will move forward from there- hopefully indefinitely.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 1:48:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com...

I'm going to have to go with door number E, Dorothy!

*crosses fingers*
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 2:01:26 PM
On a side note, Oryus, I actually had an exam where my prof put "D, none of the above" and "E, all of the above". I was so annoyed >.<
yang.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 2:05:27 PM
At 5/15/2012 2:01:26 PM, tulle wrote:
On a side note, Oryus, I actually had an exam where my prof put "D, none of the above" and "E, all of the above". I was so annoyed >.<

lol, was E the "right" answer?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 2:18:47 PM
At 5/15/2012 2:05:27 PM, bluesteel wrote:

lol, was E the "right" answer?

Yes. So effing dumb lol
yang.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 7:27:06 PM

lol is it supposed to be switched?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.