Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Airmax vs. JT debate

thett3
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 10:08:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Both of these two candidates are debating Tom about who would make a better president, but not eachother. I suggest that at some point they do. Perhaps a vice presidential debate at some point as well would be cool.

Just a thought.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 10:10:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 10:08:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
Both of these two candidates are debating Tom about who would make a better president, but not eachother. I suggest that at some point they do. Perhaps a vice presidential debate at some point as well would be cool.

Just a thought.

You called me Tom! :D :D
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 10:47:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 10:10:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:08:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
Both of these two candidates are debating Tom about who would make a better president, but not eachother. I suggest that at some point they do. Perhaps a vice presidential debate at some point as well would be cool.

Just a thought.

You called me Tom! :D :D

I thought that was weird.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
thett3
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 10:50:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 10:47:17 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:10:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:08:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
Both of these two candidates are debating Tom about who would make a better president, but not eachother. I suggest that at some point they do. Perhaps a vice presidential debate at some point as well would be cool.

Just a thought.

You called me Tom! :D :D

I thought that was weird.

He said his name was Tom....I'm probably the laziest person ever. Tom = 3 letters to type, tvellaot= a number I'm too lazy to count
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 11:46:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/16/2012 10:50:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:47:17 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:10:45 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/16/2012 10:08:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
Both of these two candidates are debating Tom about who would make a better president, but not eachother. I suggest that at some point they do. Perhaps a vice presidential debate at some point as well would be cool.

Just a thought.

You called me Tom! :D :D

I thought that was weird.

He said his name was Tom....I'm probably the laziest person ever. Tom = 3 letters to type, tvellaot= a number I'm too lazy to count

Or you can just call him TV for short.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...