Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Hey :D

phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 11:16:45 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Long time no see.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 11:26:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2012 11:24:07 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
You'll probably like how it is right now. Whole bunch of conservatives on here.

;)
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
16kadams
Posts: 10,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 11:48:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2012 11:24:07 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
You'll probably like how it is right now. Whole bunch of conservatives on here.

Many of them went libertarian
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
TUF
Posts: 22,175
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 10:06:04 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/16/2012 11:14:17 PM, CiRrK wrote:
Im back again. Who wants to be my friend? :D

Whats up bro!? Haven't seen ya since you totally destroyed me in our video debate!
socialpinko
Posts: 11,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 7:16:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/17/2012 6:48:44 PM, CiRrK wrote:
haha yeah good to see you all! :D And socialpinko Ill debate you again, cept not that resolution again.

God damn it, I been looking for an opponent.
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 4:14:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
IDK who you are because I'm new but apparently you are an old respected member.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 6:29:07 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2012 4:14:03 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
IDK who you are because I'm new but apparently you are an old respected member.

I would like to think so, but it depends on who you ask. xD And nice to meet you
popculturepooka
Posts: 8,019
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 6:34:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:29:07 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 5/18/2012 4:14:03 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
IDK who you are because I'm new but apparently you are an old respected member.

I would like to think so, but it depends on who you ask. xD And nice to meet you

Dude, you don't even go here anymore.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:02:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:34:05 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:29:07 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 5/18/2012 4:14:03 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
IDK who you are because I'm new but apparently you are an old respected member.

I would like to think so, but it depends on who you ask. xD And nice to meet you

Dude, you don't even go here anymore.



^lolol
CiRrK
Posts: 670
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 8:46:05 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2012 8:38:55 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol, I have no clue who you are. =/

yeah im a very old member...like 6ish years ago. But hi :D
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 9:14:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 5/18/2012 8:46:05 PM, CiRrK wrote:
At 5/18/2012 8:38:55 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol, I have no clue who you are. =/

yeah im a very old member...like 6ish years ago. But hi :D

WELCOME BACKKK

person who I do not know ;)
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion