Jump to topic:

How to go over the character limit?

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 3:59:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm debating the Mongol invasion of Europe. Where do I post a section of my response that makes it go over the limit?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:09:43 PM
Write out what you want outside of the debate. Put the debate in rich text mode. Copy and paste into rich text. Switch back to normal text. Submit.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 4:21:42 PM
At 5/20/2012 4:09:43 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Write out what you want outside of the debate. Put the debate in rich text mode. Copy and paste into rich text. Switch back to normal text. Submit.

Well I already cut it down to size and submitted it, but I'll do that next time around. ;)
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)