Jump to topic:

The House That Sieben Built *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:58:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There once was a user here named Sieben. I admit, I miss the kid. And that was because he was the ultimate Master Of An Cap civilization. He was crass, rude,
very obnoxious, and rebellious. He spat in the face of authority. But some of his points, as nauseating as some of them were, were actually on point. I thought that Juggle did a horrible job at
controlling the masses and deplorable acts of stupidity. Trolls ran this place like a brothel, and it was epic beyond your imagination. Needless to say that
Mr Innomen took a few lumps to the head, in the process. We did not think that he was good enough to handle these animals. But he finally came to his senses, and we agreed. Sieben was later banned from Debate.org for his outrageous and
highly dis-respectful antics. Soon, the An Cap Society was dead. They went on to conquer new lands from afar. Never to be heard from again.
Inferno was a great ally for DDO in the battle against these ruthless thugs.
I lived to tell this story in memory of Sieben. He was a worthy opponent.
There will be none like him again.............
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:05:04 PM
I don't think Sieben was banned. Pretty sure he left in the AnCap exodus. He was certainly very smart but was needlessly rude. Like a better askbob.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:05:20 PM
Kfc
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:06:24 PM
At 5/21/2012 5:05:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I don't think Sieben was banned. Pretty sure he left in the AnCap exodus. He was certainly very smart but was needlessly rude. Like a better askbob.

Not really better. But more interesting. He really dogged Juggle out.
It was kinda funny actually.