Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

A New Concept For DDO *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:04:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. While this is still fresh on my mind.......Why dont we have a monthly 'roast' for the members of Debate.org. We can choose who we want by voting or by a random unanimous decision. It can be any member here as long as they are notified about it beforehand. They do not have to be actually present while they are being roasted. But they can be notifed via email about the celebration and it must be approved by them. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me here. Or you can post any ideas or concerns on this thread today. Thank you.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:08:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.

Not if I can help it. There are quite a few people here who have not even been talked about here at today. Perhaps we should celebrate them too any which way we see fit. Anything goes. =)
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 9:29:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.

Everyday is a roast of every member.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:31:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 9:29:32 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.

Everyday is a roast of every member.

^this. The idea sounds like a laugh in theory, but there wouldn't be much difference except the banter would be concentrated.

Oh wait, it's inferno's idea. It's flawed in every way, and we should kill it with fire. Problem solved ;) jk
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:33:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 10:31:34 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:29:32 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.

Everyday is a roast of every member.

^this. The idea sounds like a laugh in theory, but there wouldn't be much difference except the banter would be concentrated.

Oh wait, it's inferno's idea. It's flawed in every way, and we should kill it with fire. Problem solved ;) jk

No. You just started a fire that cannot be ousted by man.
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:39:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I LOVE this idea!!!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 1:38:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
yay. Wow, an idea from Inferno I agree with. What has happened to this world?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:26:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 10:33:11 AM, inferno wrote:
At 5/24/2012 10:31:34 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:29:32 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.

Everyday is a roast of every member.

^this. The idea sounds like a laugh in theory, but there wouldn't be much difference except the banter would be concentrated.

Oh wait, it's inferno's idea. It's flawed in every way, and we should kill it with fire. Problem solved ;) jk

No. You just started a fire that cannot be ousted by man.

Calm Down Bro.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:29:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 6:26:16 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 5/24/2012 10:33:11 AM, inferno wrote:
At 5/24/2012 10:31:34 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:29:32 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/24/2012 9:05:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmmmm.....I actually like this idea, but it feels kinda redundant with what we already do.

Everyday is a roast of every member.

^this. The idea sounds like a laugh in theory, but there wouldn't be much difference except the banter would be concentrated.

Oh wait, it's inferno's idea. It's flawed in every way, and we should kill it with fire. Problem solved ;) jk

No. You just started a fire that cannot be ousted by man.

Calm Down Bro.

You again. Pssss. Next.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:34:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 6:33:08 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Lets roast inferno.

Not today. We can do this next week for Memorial Day, or afterwards. Bring your best. Ill be here with bells on, too.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:54:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As long as the Chosen One approves WITHOUT COERCION, I think it's o.k.

Could potentially turn out badly, though......
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 6:58:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Izbo would've been fun.
A list of people i would want to roast(Current members)
1.Inferno
2.Geo
3.Imabench
4.Dustpelt(So much material for this one)
5.Koopin
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:00:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 6:58:38 PM, Cobo wrote:
Izbo would've been fun.
A list of people i would want to roast(Current members)
1.Inferno
2.Geo
3.Imabench
4.Dustpelt(So much material for this one)
5.Koopin
Cobo
Posts: 556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:01:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 7:00:07 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/24/2012 6:58:38 PM, Cobo wrote:
Izbo would've been fun.
A list of people i would want to roast(Current members)
1.Inferno
2.Geo
3.Imabench
4.Dustpelt(So much material for this one)
5.Koopin

Yeah, roasting Geo would be pretty fun
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:04:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 6:54:58 PM, Oryus wrote:
As long as the Chosen One approves WITHOUT COERCION, I think it's o.k.

Could potentially turn out badly, though......

FREEDO (peace be upon him) approves I would assume.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:05:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Geo.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:06:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 6:58:38 PM, Cobo wrote:
Izbo would've been fun.
A list of people i would want to roast(Current members)
1.Inferno
2.Geo
3.Imabench
4.Dustpelt(So much material for this one)
5.Koopin

I agree with this list.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:07:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 7:04:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/24/2012 6:54:58 PM, Oryus wrote:
As long as the Chosen One approves WITHOUT COERCION, I think it's o.k.

Could potentially turn out badly, though......

FREEDO (peace be upon him) approves I would assume.

+1
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 7:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/24/2012 6:51:57 PM, TUF wrote:
I'm down. Let's roast imabench.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush