Jump to topic:

The Unheard Voices Of DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:45:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So what do we have here ? People who have an issue with the other users on this forum. But you know my style, I only speak the truth. And I speak only
when spoken to. Now in case you have not noticed, we have ourselves a minor
crises here at Debate.org. There are people here who have not been getting a reasonable response on their topics or threads. They sometimes like to blame
the other guy, or the troll, or the one who is more popular than they.
But do we have an obligation to answer those who are more logical or represent a face of sensibility by their own selfish admission. I think not, but that is my own personal opinion. So to the complainers on this site, let it be known today, that it is not about you or how we respond to your logic. It is about how well you respond to that which does not pertain. It is about how well you respond to compromise. It is about how you are received in a place where there are so many personalities. If you are not being noticed, maybe it is because you just simply are not
personified enough, at least not from a social online forum perspective. Thats not our problem. So why do you feel the need to make it that way, and whine and moan when noone wants to play your game. That is not the adult thing to do. It is about choice. We participate with whoever we soley desire for our own admirable reasons. We do not have to like you okay. Do you agree ?
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 10:50:35 AM
At 5/24/2012 10:45:57 AM, inferno wrote:
So what do we have here ? People who have an issue with the other users on this forum. But you know my style, I only speak the truth. And I speak only
crises here at Debate.org. There are people here who have not been getting a reasonable response on their topics or threads. They sometimes like to blame
But do we have an obligation to answer those who are more logical or represent a face of sensibility by their own selfish admission. I think not, but that is my own personal opinion. So to the complainers on this site, let it be known today, that it is not about you or how we respond to your logic. It is about how well you respond to that which does not pertain. It is about how well you respond to compromise. It is about how you are received in a place where there are so many personalities. If you are not being noticed, maybe it is because you just simply are not
personified enough, at least not from a social online forum perspective. Thats not our problem. So why do you feel the need to make it that way, and whine and moan when noone wants to play your game. That is not the adult thing to do. It is about choice. We participate with whoever we soley desire for our own admirable reasons. We do not have to like you okay. Do you agree ?

I agree.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:16:43 PM
And I speak only when spoken to.

If only.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:18:44 PM
Surprisingly enough, most of the OP made sense. If people were less egocentric, there'd be a lot less drama in life.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:22:32 PM

Who hacked into Inferno's account and started making sense?
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:25:53 PM
when spoken to.
Now in case you have not noticed, we have ourselves a minor...

Stopped paying attention at this point. If this was a dialogue;

Inferno: So what do we have here ? People who have an issue with the other users on this forum. But you know my style, I only speak the truth. And I speak only when spoken to --

Me: Wait, what? You started this conversation.

Inferno: ...

Me : ...

Inferno: ...

Me : ...

(It's hard to have a dialogue when there's only one speech, but meh)
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:27:33 PM
Just so you know, anyone who is interested, that previous statement (nor this one) is directed at inferno.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 4:45:26 PM
At 5/24/2012 4:22:32 PM, Double_R wrote:

Noone. I think some users here just need to go find their sense of self-worth through their own personal accomplishments and relationships with people in the real world. If not, then obviously they are in the wrong place to begin with.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2012 11:26:12 PM
At 5/24/2012 4:45:26 PM, inferno wrote:
At 5/24/2012 4:22:32 PM, Double_R wrote:

Noone. I think some users here just need to go find their sense of self-worth through their own personal accomplishments and relationships with people in the real world. If not, then obviously they are in the wrong place to begin with.

No seriously, where has the real inferno gone ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12