Jump to topic:

REALLY REALLY QUICK Debate

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 5:42:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I want something that will take quick responses and have a time limit of 30 minutes. That way, we can have this be really quick. I don't know why, Im bored, and Im trying to pass the time bye with a quick debate. I've never done a superhero debate, so I would like to do Ironman V.S. _____. Ironman is the best superhero.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 5:43:09 PM
At 5/26/2012 5:42:14 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I want something that will take quick responses and have a time limit of 30 minutes. That way, we can have this be really quick. I don't know why, Im bored, and Im trying to pass the time bye with a quick debate. I've never done a superhero debate, so I would like to do Ironman V.S. _____. Ironman is the best superhero.

OK. Ironman vs Hulk.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 5:43:33 PM
At 5/26/2012 5:43:09 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

OK. Ironman vs Hulk.

Send me the challenge.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 8:29:25 PM
it should be hulk vs. Dr. Horrible.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:47:44 AM
At 5/26/2012 8:29:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
it should be hulk vs. Dr. Horrible.

Or better yet. Hulk V.S. Catwoman.
Catwoman would obviously win lol.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 12:28:22 PM

F*ck that. Do five minutes.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)