kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 11:31:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/28/2012 11:29:54 AM, anachronist wrote:
I can't vote on anything WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHH

You must be the cursed chosen member that our ancient DDOs were talking about.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 11:50:01 AM
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 11:57:23 AM
1. Complete 3 debates.
2. PM innomen.
3. Take a 5 inch serrated knife, and cut off your left index finger.
4. Place the finger on a self-made altar, and offer it as a blood sacrifice for Celto, the official DDO God.
5. Once the blood sacrifice is performed, you must offer your fourth-born son and allow Celto to purge him of evil by throwing him into a bonfire.
6. Afterwards, you must turn your underwear inside-out and run around said bonfire for 2 hours, singing whatever Justin Bieber song is highest on the Top 40 at the time.
7. If your singing was good enough, Celto may consider your request for voting privileges. Keep in mind though, if you perform the ritual on a Sunday (Celto's Sabbath day), the ritual will still work but will come with the small side of effect of your body bursting into flames.

Good luck!
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 12:27:13 PM
At 5/28/2012 11:57:23 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
1. Complete 3 debates.
2. PM innomen.
4. Place the finger on a self-made altar, and offer it as a blood sacrifice for Celto, the official DDO God.
5. Once the blood sacrifice is performed, you must offer your fourth-born son and allow Celto to purge him of evil by throwing him into a bonfire.
6. Afterwards, you must turn your underwear inside-out and run around said bonfire for 2 hours, singing whatever Justin Bieber song is highest on the Top 40 at the time.
7. If your singing was good enough, Celto may consider your request for voting privileges. Keep in mind though, if you perform the ritual on a Sunday (Celto's Sabbath day), the ritual will still work but will come with the small side of effect of your body bursting into flames.

Good luck!

LOL!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Meatros
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 12:44:12 PM
At 5/28/2012 11:57:23 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
1. Complete 3 debates.
2. PM innomen.

OMG, so that's where I went wrong! I cut the wrong finger off.

My bad.