Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Do I get to do it to?

Platypus666
Posts: 262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:11:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
kfc
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 7:48:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think you have to apply to the President in order to be able to do this. I know my application wasn't accepted. I failed to have a notary sign it and I didn't fill out paragraph 16.A extension Y correctly. I had forgotten about my childhood pet mice.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 8:45:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 7:48:38 AM, Meatros wrote:
I think you have to apply to the President in order to be able to do this. I know my application wasn't accepted. I failed to have a notary sign it and I didn't fill out paragraph 16.A extension Y correctly. I had forgotten about my childhood pet mice.

Same here. I think I messed up on the ASDF quiz, on problem #345. Then, there was always the issue with the Gerbil Obstacle Course Room, and the Flying Monkey Kung Fu Training Center.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 8:47:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 8:45:20 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 5/29/2012 7:48:38 AM, Meatros wrote:
I think you have to apply to the President in order to be able to do this. I know my application wasn't accepted. I failed to have a notary sign it and I didn't fill out paragraph 16.A extension Y correctly. I had forgotten about my childhood pet mice.

Same here. I think I messed up on the ASDF quiz, on problem #345. Then, there was always the issue with the Gerbil Obstacle Course Room, and the Flying Monkey Kung Fu Training Center.

I failed the entire thing. They told me I was an absolute idiot and never let me get past the first Section. The reading section.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Rusty
Posts: 2,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 10:42:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 10:42:08 AM, Rusty wrote:
Do you get to do it to what?

And what is it that you get to do to what it is that you would get to do it to?
Platypus666
Posts: 262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:39:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 9:41:35 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
No.

too*

You know, I put too to begin with. And then I wasn't sure. Too is also used in the sense of too much, so that threw me off.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Platypus666
Posts: 262
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 2:39:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/29/2012 10:42:51 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 5/29/2012 10:42:08 AM, Rusty wrote:
Do you get to do it to what?

And what is it that you get to do to what it is that you would get to do it to?

It's an Illuminati secret.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:41:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 2:39:53 AM, Platypus666 wrote:
At 5/29/2012 10:42:51 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 5/29/2012 10:42:08 AM, Rusty wrote:
Do you get to do it to what?

And what is it that you get to do to what it is that you would get to do it to?

It's an Illuminati secret.

Sonofabitch
#BlackLivesMatter
Meatros
Posts: 1,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:59:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 2:39:53 AM, Platypus666 wrote:
At 5/29/2012 10:42:51 AM, Rusty wrote:
At 5/29/2012 10:42:08 AM, Rusty wrote:
Do you get to do it to what?

And what is it that you get to do to what it is that you would get to do it to?

It's an Illuminati secret.

You said their NAME!!!

Shock and awe!