Jump to topic:

What kind of debates do people vote on?

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:08:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So apparently they don't like music debates OR historical debates (like this one, which happens to be still unvoted): [http://www.debate.org...]

I really don't want to have to keep begging people to vote. What kind of topics are the most popular?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:11:48 PM
At 5/29/2012 1:08:37 PM, MouthWash wrote:
So apparently they don't like music debates OR historical debates (like this one, which happens to be still unvoted): [http://www.debate.org...]

I really don't want to have to keep begging people to vote. What kind of topics are the most popular?

I don't think it's necessarily about the type of debate, but more about the length.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:31:57 PM
Philosophy and sometimes politics.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 1:54:41 PM
I dont vote unless people ask. But if its between two of my friends then I dont vote on it anyway.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary