Jump to topic:

Verification to Vote - I can't vote

dogparktom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 8:48:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
A new member, I have discovered that I cannot vote on a debate. To vote, the verification process requires a MOBILE PHONE. I don't have one because I don't need one.

I WISH I COULD VOTE.

HELP!
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2009 9:21:45 PM
Well obv you need one now.

Lol jk. Just borrow a friend's phone for a few hours or a day, you only need it to receive the confirmation code once and that's all.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 1:58:56 PM
^^what WJM said. Join the club, we're making jackets. They say "I can't vote on DDO".
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 2:22:09 PM
anyone outside the US cant vote either, and ive got an I-Phone! How bad is that?
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"