Total Posts:35|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I quit

16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:43:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I dont know if you will stay in the race, but I am sorry I pledged support and am now quitting. I feel terrible by breaking my word, but its a necessary thing to do.

For those of you who know about the election, or those of you who care but dont know, I am the [former] VP of jimtimmy.

Since jim came back and I decided to drop out and form the old team, I was suspecting my support would just come to us. It seems to have disintegrated by 20-35%. Likely because he is such a controversial character. This whole campaign was insidious, people already disliked me but this whole election ordeal made it worse. Jim and I lying about an intricate DDO elite for fun, JT starting flame wars, and this new incident. Even though I know it is just a joke, I am in a PM with an unnamed former supporter that says this is why he would vote for me and not JT. (I have 2 PM's, but one is not a former supporter) What I am saying is, JT you did DDO political suicide and at the same time dragged me down with you. The reason I am quitting is before I was trying to be sane, attempting to seem sane at least, but as your VP its impossible to be sane without being thought as less intelligent, unreasonable, etc. Pretty much with your last troll you killed our chances and our future chances.

Again, I used to be in a close race when I ran with the more liked members, but you joined and then the support began to fall off like dandruff. I really think you destroyed chances for everything.

Many people, well more then you at least, would rather vote for me then you. Some would even opt for it. Many think I am a good candidate except the age. Some people say they would vote for me, even as VP, but not with a JT attached to it. With your last troll forum[s] I really think you increased the amount of people that would vote for me but not you. I am sure many people feel that way, and thats why they left my ranks when I switched over.

You have no chance, and too many people dislike you. I like your spirit as well as other ideas, but people just dislike you. The only reason I dont think I kicked off originally to first place was no one asked questions as openly as the other candidates, but only to me as they didn't like me. I think even imabench admitted too saying he was more critical of me then others. I dont know or care. What I am saying is we where screwed from the start.

We have no support, your campaign ruined me and you on this website forever, unless we are angels until the next election cycle. We have no chance, and people now hate us more then ever. I quit, I quit I quit I quit. I cant handle it.

You cant win and if you say you do then you must be on some drugs.

drop out and endorse. As of now you have no VP. GIVE UP.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:47:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
16k, I've respected you much more than JT. At least you would take the time to reply to people and answer questions. Good choice.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:48:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
16k, the only reason I ever disliked you was because you attached yourself to him. I'm glad that you decided to leave his campaign.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:49:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Finally. I've always respected 16kadams more than JT. The only way he lost my respect was by supporting JT's idiotic campaign. I think his reputation is damaged forever.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:49:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:47:22 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
16k, I've respected you much more than JT. At least you would take the time to reply to people and answer questions. Good choice.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:49:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Other then VK's second half of post I think this was a good move
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:50:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:48:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
16k, the only reason I ever disliked you was because you attached yourself to him. I'm glad that you decided to leave his campaign.

medic 2012
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:50:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I approve.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:57:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:50:18 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/30/2012 3:48:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
16k, the only reason I ever disliked you was because you attached yourself to him. I'm glad that you decided to leave his campaign.

airmax 2012

Fix'd
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:57:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:49:03 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Finally. I've always respected 16kadams more than JT. The only way he lost my respect was by supporting JT's idiotic campaign. I think his reputation is damaged forever.
Sapere Aude!
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 3:57:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not that I hate you or anything, but I respect you less than JT because of your voting pattern, multiple accounts, lying and annoying beliefs that you parade around with...(don't think I didn't see what you tried to do on my debate with Popculturepooka)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:00:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
16k, I never really ever disliked you. You have annoyed me but, meh. I probably annoy people sometimes too. Anyway, basically.... it's cool, dude. Teaming up with JT was a bad campaign decision. Nothing more. As long as you attempt reason and thoughtfulness in your future interactions with folks on DDO, I don't believe your reputation is in any grave danger. It is, however, unfortunate that you are so stressed by it. But I'm saying: Don't worry- about a ting. Because every little ting is gonna be alright.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:00:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:57:52 PM, 000ike wrote:
Not that I hate you or anything, but I respect you less than JT because of your voting pattern, multiple accounts, lying and annoying beliefs that you parade around with...(don't think I didn't see what you tried to do on my debate with Popculturepooka)

Hey now, we aren't here to bash on 16k. He was announcing something. What's the point of this input?

Ike AKA Flaming War Mongrel

Always, starting sh!t.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:05:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 4:00:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/30/2012 3:57:52 PM, 000ike wrote:
Not that I hate you or anything, but I respect you less than JT because of your voting pattern, multiple accounts, lying and annoying beliefs that you parade around with...(don't think I didn't see what you tried to do on my debate with Popculturepooka)

Hey now, we aren't here to bash on 16k. He was announcing something. What's the point of this input?

Ike AKA Flaming War Mongrel

Always, starting sh!t.

What I wrote doesn't even express half the anger and irritation I get from his votes and his posts...be happy I held my tongue.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:07:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 4:05:15 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 5/30/2012 4:00:28 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/30/2012 3:57:52 PM, 000ike wrote:
Not that I hate you or anything, but I respect you less than JT because of your voting pattern, multiple accounts, lying and annoying beliefs that you parade around with...(don't think I didn't see what you tried to do on my debate with Popculturepooka)

Hey now, we aren't here to bash on 16k. He was announcing something. What's the point of this input?

Ike AKA Flaming War Mongrel

Always, starting sh!t.

What I wrote doesn't even express half the anger and irritation I get from his votes and his posts...be happy I held my tongue.

Hold it better next time.

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue."
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:07:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 4:00:03 PM, Oryus wrote:
16k, I never really ever disliked you. You have annoyed me but, meh. I probably annoy people sometimes too. Anyway, basically.... it's cool, dude. Teaming up with JT was a bad campaign decision. Nothing more. As long as you attempt reason and thoughtfulness in your future interactions with folks on DDO, I don't believe your reputation is in any grave danger. It is, however, unfortunate that you are so stressed by it. But I'm saying: Don't worry- about a ting. Because every little ting is gonna be alright.

Well said. :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:08:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol it was actually pretty funny in the "Primaries Poll" where he actually beat every candidate even though only 1 vote was not past the vote requirement.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 4:10:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 4:08:40 PM, Viper-King wrote:
lol it was actually pretty funny in the "Primaries Poll" where he actually beat every candidate even though only 1 vote was not past the vote requirement.

What do you mean?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:18:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
While I don't exactly consider JT to be DDO's top intellectual, even he is not dumb enough to think that he ever had a chance of winning. Almost no one shares his main viewpoints and he never makes a serious attempt to defend them or explain how he plans to accomplish anything he claims. Still his nonsense has always created a lot of attention, so at least one idea (that he is an attention whore) explained it all. Why you would associate yourself was always beyond me, but I can see you came to your senses. Congratulations on a smart decision.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:22:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 5:18:18 PM, Double_R wrote:
While I don't exactly consider JT to be DDO's top intellectual, even he is not dumb enough to think that he ever had a chance of winning. Almost no one shares his main viewpoints and he never makes a serious attempt to defend them or explain how he plans to accomplish anything he claims. Still his nonsense has always created a lot of attention, so at least one idea (that he is an attention whore) explained it all. Why you would associate yourself was always beyond me, but I can see you came to your senses. Congratulations on a smart decision.

Hey conservativepolitico, would you like to yell at Double_R too or am I the only exception?

Or maybe it's just that you read everything I write with a darth vader voice.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:23:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 5:22:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 5/30/2012 5:18:18 PM, Double_R wrote:
While I don't exactly consider JT to be DDO's top intellectual, even he is not dumb enough to think that he ever had a chance of winning. Almost no one shares his main viewpoints and he never makes a serious attempt to defend them or explain how he plans to accomplish anything he claims. Still his nonsense has always created a lot of attention, so at least one idea (that he is an attention whore) explained it all. Why you would associate yourself was always beyond me, but I can see you came to your senses. Congratulations on a smart decision.

Hey conservativepolitico, would you like to yell at Double_R too or am I the only exception?

Or maybe it's just that you read everything I write with a darth vader voice.

Lol. I'm glad you're back, 000ike. :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:27:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 3:57:52 PM, 000ike wrote:
Not that I hate you or anything, but I respect you less than JT because of your voting pattern, multiple accounts, lying and annoying beliefs that you parade around with...(don't think I didn't see what you tried to do on my debate with Popculturepooka)

+1

this thread has been a whole "I hate JT thread" and its nice to see some 16kadams hate.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:50:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
When is the actual election? It seems like this has been dragging on for months.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:50:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 5:50:03 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
When is the actual election? It seems like this has been dragging on for months.

http://www.debate.org...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 5:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Congratulations for throwing your political partner under the bus and blaming a complex and long-term failure on his actions. You have officially brought political discourse on DDO to the level of Washington, DC.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 6:04:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/30/2012 5:58:53 PM, Wnope wrote:
Congratulations for throwing your political partner under the bus and blaming a complex and long-term failure on his actions. You have officially brought political discourse on DDO to the level of Washington, DC.

oooooooooooooo *sizzle*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord