Jump to topic:

Am I a Troll?

bearsfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 1:22:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lately I've realized that my posts are being skipped over in multiple threads. After reading Kleptin's signature because of DATCMOTO, I found that skipping over posts of trolls is a way to stop them. Please tell me if I am being a troll. I was just being facetious, but I can stop at any time, like I am now.

By the way, is my signature annoying? I'm thinking of cutting the spaces in between the lines, but I'm not sure. It started as just 2 or 3 quotes and it looked better with the spaces, so I kept it.

Thank you in advance for your help.
"I'd like to have more self esteem but I don't deserve it" - Woody Paige

"Some people have a way with words, others not have way" - Woody Paige

"Nostalgia isn't what it used to be" - Woody Paige

"My French teacher is muy caliente!" - Woody Paige

"It's not rocket surgery" - Woody Paige

"I'm schizophrenic and so am I!" - Woody Paige
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 6:28:40 AM
Your not a troll. Unless of course you are posting just to get a response and not adding to the conversation. That's what a troll is. If you were a troll, we would have told you. So chillax, you're no troll. The troll message is directed at Datc.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 12:50:38 PM
DACTs days are numbered, as soon as there are mods on this site, he will be on the dusty trail. Apart from him I cant realy think of any other trolls.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 12:53:29 PM
What makes you think there will be mods?

Also, none of DatCMoto's posts warrant removal or a banning. So even if there was one, he should still be fine.

Don't misinterpret me as a supporter of DatC (far from it). I just don't think we can arbitrarily remove posts that we don't like if they do not violate the ToS.
AnimeFanTony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 1:36:50 PM
Spam is what they are. Posting the same Bible verse in every thread in the religious forums is such.
Ownership of this account has been transferred from JCMT to I-am-a-panda.
Updates of the next JCMT puppet account pending.
Nik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 1:50:52 PM
Mods are trusted members of a site they love, odds are they will ban a member if they continuously post topics that that are irrelevant to the original post, and other such trolling methods that trolls use. You don't need to abuse the TOS to get banned in most forums ive been to! (most being every one apart from this one)

And I have no idea if mods get introduced to this site, but I assume they will eventually.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 1:57:51 PM
you're no troll, a bit of a noob who asks a lot of questions, but that's not always a bad thing. Trust me, if someone decided you were a troll, they'd mention it, b*tch about it and someone else would argue no. Then Half of DDO would argue about how to deal with you as a troll, whether to ignore you or confront you.
You're fine, dude.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2009 1:58:55 PM
I do not like Mods.

They are usually power-hungry fiends who enforce their will upon forum members with dissenting views.

DDO- Please no Mods.
UsafRevenged
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2009 5:37:15 PM
People ignore my posts all the time bud. Dont get upset.
IM A 7!!!! HA! Take that society!

Unlike ccstateisback who happens to be a 1.
rougeagent21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2009 9:31:56 PM
lol Did you get your new profile up yet?
"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country." -Gen. Patton