Final Post

jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:35:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let me start by offering up Wikipedia's definition of mobbing:

"Mobbing in the context of human beings means bullying of an individual by a group in any context. Identified as emotional abuse in the workplace, such as "ganging up" by co-workers, subordinates or superiors, to force someone out of the workplace through rumor, innuendo, intimidation, humiliation, discrediting, and isolation, it is also referred to as malicious, nonsexual, nonracial, general harassment."

Last time I left DDO, I offered an apology to many members of DDO. I still stand by that apology. I had been mean to many members and held racially offensive views.

However, since I have returned, I don't believe I have been personally mean to anyone or mentioned anything to do with race.

Sure, I have taken part in some garden variety trolling, but only for the purpose of humor. By the way, so has virtually every other member.

However, I came to realize that no matter what I did, you would all dislike me intensley.

When I decided to leave earlier, the thread that someone else made about me leaving was filled with comments about people being happy to see me leave and assuming that I only left to get attention.

I'm sure that this thread will be same.

I have read up a lot on mobbing recently. It is a social phenomenon that is explained at the top of this thread. Based on the constant and relentless hate I have gotten from virtually every member of this site, I can only conclude that this is mobbing.

Members become popular for being as mean to me as possible on here.

I know you will all accuse me of bitching or attention whoring, but any objective viewer would have to come to the conclusion that this is a case of mobbing.

Last time I left, I gave a heartfelt apology. I believed that I had dug my own grave and that the members of DDO would be willing to forgive if I came back.

However, this time, I have realized that it has not been me that has been the problem. It has been the majority of members of DDO.

This time, I am gone for good.

So, go ahead and celebrate and accuse me of attention whoring, so you can all move on to your next victim. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.
President of DDO
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:37:08 PM
kfc.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:37:49 PM
I sorta feel bad.

But, I'm sorry, but your whole platform did not help one bit.......

If you had come back, and not gone forward with the unrealistic notion that you could be president, things would have been better.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:38:20 PM
Given what I have seen in my short time on this site, this seems pretty accurate.

Maybe a bit strong, but still justified.
We spend too much our time measuring compassion for those in needs by measuring inputs. How much money are we spending? How many programs are we creating? But we are not focusing on outcomes. Are these programs working? Are people getting out of poverty?
-Paul Ryan
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:38:21 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:35:50 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Let me start by offering up Wikipedia's definition of mobbing:

"Mobbing in the context of human beings means bullying of an individual by a group in any context. Identified as emotional abuse in the workplace, such as "ganging up" by co-workers, subordinates or superiors, to force someone out of the workplace through rumor, innuendo, intimidation, humiliation, discrediting, and isolation, it is also referred to as malicious, nonsexual, nonracial, general harassment."

Last time I left DDO, I offered an apology to many members of DDO. I still stand by that apology. I had been mean to many members and held racially offensive views.

However, since I have returned, I don't believe I have been personally mean to anyone or mentioned anything to do with race.

Sure, I have taken part in some garden variety trolling, but only for the purpose of humor. By the way, so has virtually every other member.

However, I came to realize that no matter what I did, you would all dislike me intensley.

When I decided to leave earlier, the thread that someone else made about me leaving was filled with comments about people being happy to see me leave and assuming that I only left to get attention.

I'm sure that this thread will be same.

I have read up a lot on mobbing recently. It is a social phenomenon that is explained at the top of this thread. Based on the constant and relentless hate I have gotten from virtually every member of this site, I can only conclude that this is mobbing.

Members become popular for being as mean to me as possible on here.

I know you will all accuse me of bitching or attention whoring, but any objective viewer would have to come to the conclusion that this is a case of mobbing.

Last time I left, I gave a heartfelt apology. I believed that I had dug my own grave and that the members of DDO would be willing to forgive if I came back.

However, this time, I have realized that it has not been me that has been the problem. It has been the majority of members of DDO.

This time, I am gone for good.

So, go ahead and celebrate and accuse me of attention whoring, so you can all move on to your next victim. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.

I'm really sad to see you go jim. I enjoyed working with you. Have fun doing whatever it is you do outside of DDO.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:38:37 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:37:54 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I'm actually sad to see you leave.

This.

You were a cool guy JT, and we will miss you.

If you do come back, just don't run for president.

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:39:31 PM
If asking you questions about your stances and pointing out flaws in your campaign are considered mobbing, we need to seriously reconsider our definition of the word.

You were trolling earlier, and I think that you still are.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:39:39 PM
get a sense of humor, people don't really hate you. And stop making goodbye threads, this must be your 4th in the past 5 months...If you need to take a break or go on to other things, just do so.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Cobo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:39:56 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:37:33 PM, Cobo wrote:
Well Fvck you too!!!

Just kidding dude.
FISH, man.
But anyways, I respected you before you left and now.
I was one of the first to support and will continue to support you.
I do realize that people always do gang up on you before your first leaving and now.
But hey...Love you man <3
Church of the BANHAMMER GODS priest
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:40:30 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:39:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
If asking you questions about your stances and pointing out flaws in your campaign are considered mobbing, we need to seriously reconsider our definition of the word.

+1
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:40:52 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:40:30 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 5/30/2012 8:39:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

+1

+2
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:42:36 PM
I do recall someone thats name rhymes with spoiledaladin made a thread similar to this not long ago....

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:42:39 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:37:08 PM, Oryus wrote:
kfc.

+3
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:46:00 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:42:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I do recall someone thats name rhymes with spoiledaladin made a thread similar to this not long ago....

all it needs is to state how "race realist views aren't accepted but communist hate speech from royalpaladin and charleslb are acceptable"
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:47:59 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:46:00 PM, darkkermit wrote:

all it needs is to state how "race realist views aren't accepted but communist hate speech from royalpaladin and charleslb are acceptable"

I know this is offtopic...

But, Darkkermit, I love your signature.

Do you mind if I copy it?
We spend too much our time measuring compassion for those in needs by measuring inputs. How much money are we spending? How many programs are we creating? But we are not focusing on outcomes. Are these programs working? Are people getting out of poverty?
-Paul Ryan
Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:48:35 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:47:59 PM, Ameriman wrote:
At 5/30/2012 8:46:00 PM, darkkermit wrote:

I know this is offtopic...

But, Darkkermit, I love your signature.

Do you mind if I copy it?
-Paul Ryan
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:50:45 PM
dont make a joke out of this.

Also, Ike be quiet.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:52:30 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:39:39 PM, 000ike wrote:
get a sense of humor, people don't really hate you. And stop making goodbye threads, this must be your 4th in the past 5 months...If you need to take a break or go on to other things, just do so.

Yeah, we don't hate you. We're just DDO election realists.
:
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:53:05 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:50:45 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Also, Ike be quiet.

lmao are you trying to elicit an angry response from me or do you actually expect me to obey you?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:53:22 PM
Jimtimmy, you refused to answer questions about your campaign, you wouldn't take constructive criticism about your campaign and your "trolling" was not even funny (I don't even know if I would consider anything trolling what you did...I mean your "private sector" stuff was nothing more than a big troll fest).

So am I sorry to see you leave, yea, I'm sorry to see anyone leave, especially without a real reason.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:53:40 PM
you know, I think the whole Jimtimmy thing is a fascinating psychological case study. I am honestly not sure who is in the right/wrong, if that's even discernible at this point, but I will say that many members do much worse than JT and fly under the radar. Not to say that they should, but it's interesting how JT bears the brunt of it. Partially because he brings so much damn attention to himself, but also partially out of genuine mobbing behavior from the DDO community. Again, not trying to say who is right, but it is interesting.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:55:07 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:53:05 PM, 000ike wrote:

Also, Ike be quiet.

lmao are you trying to elicit an angry response from me or do you actually expect me to obey you?

No, I am telling you your an _______ [insert insult] that should stop berating him.

He is fed up with your crap, and so am I and other DDO members I will keep masked.

If all your going to do is insult others, then leave DDO.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ameriman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:56:24 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:55:07 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 5/30/2012 8:53:05 PM, 000ike wrote:

Also, Ike be quiet.

No, I am telling you your an _______ [insert insult] that should stop berating him.

He is fed up with your crap, and so am I and other DDO members I will keep masked.

If all your going to do is insult others, then leave DDO.

I haven't known 000ike for long, but he does seem to attack a lot of people, especially jimtimmy.

However, that Imabench guy seemed to be the worst.
-Paul Ryan
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:57:17 PM
At 5/30/2012 8:53:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
you know, I think the whole Jimtimmy thing is a fascinating psychological case study. I am honestly not sure who is in the right/wrong, if that's even discernible at this point, but I will say that many members do much worse than JT and fly under the radar. Not to say that they should, but it's interesting how JT bears the brunt of it. Partially because he brings so much damn attention to himself, but also partially out of genuine mobbing behavior from the DDO community. Again, not trying to say who is right, but it is interesting.

No one actually hates him. I haven't insulted Jimtimmy since January/February..but he has a bit of persecution complex.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 8:58:01 PM
No he actually felt this way. All you guys did was not take him seriously. And some people on this site did straight up bully and gang up on JT for fun.

And not just for his campaign. There were plenty of unwarranted, out of the blue attacks on him for the hell of it.

Now he's gone.

Great job. I bet ike is jacking off so hard right now. He loves hurting JT.