Jump to topic:

Announcement

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:41:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
<sar>After an extensive poll of 1 DDO member, I have decided to run for election in a last-minute bid for the presidency for the election of the president.

---------My Platform---------

1. Sarcasm is too often misinterpreted on the forums. I have decided to push for a new sarcasm font, as I have seen e-friendships nearly torn apart by these regrettable misunderstandings.

I will leverage<ex. sar>all of my POWER</ex. sar> as president to negotiate with Juggle to get this change implemented. If they don't listen, I'll send OberHerr as my 'ambassador'. If that doesn't work, I'll personally pay for them to make the change, as long as the MON/USD conversion rate doesn't change too much in the future.

2. DDO Resistance. It has come to my attention that there is an uprising against the fictional DDO Elite. This threat must be put down immediately. I will use my mod powers <ex. sar>that come automatically with the presidency</ex. sar> to ip-ban any member of the DDO Resistance.

3. Forums. I will work to re-structure the forums. Specifically, I will implement 1 non-trolling forum, where members can seriously discuss topics such as politics, economics, education, religion, science, technology, news, history, arts, health, society, sports, conspiracy theories, personals, DDO job-postings, rantings/ravings, the DDO Elite, hacking, Polka, and strawberries. The rest of the forums will be dedicated to topics such as flame wars, personal attacks, racism, DDO, and recycling. These forums will welcome and encourage(through the use of the ban-hammer) trolling. This way, we can segregate members by their aversion/propensity to trolling, and avoid uncomfortable instances of trolling members taking offense from attacks from serious members, and vice versa.

4. FREEDO. I will officially abolish the FREEDO Bureaucracy. FREEDO has been holding down DDO with his iron-rule and OberHitManLord. This will be no more, and the DDOians of DDO will be able to live without fear!

So do the right thing for DDO, the right thing for me(I need the salary), the right thing for America(or your country of choice)!
</sar>
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:46:05 AM
Let's play the sarcastic drinking game. Whenever Jax is sarcastic, you take a swig. Be sure to have plenty of booze on you. Ready, go.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
JTisTrue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:46:56 AM
I can personally attest to the incalculable value of a "sarcasm font". Although I am very new here, I know from the few posts I have made so far as well as from past internet experience that I am not alone in this regard.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:49:59 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:46:05 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Let's play the sarcastic drinking game. Whenever Jax is sarcastic, you take a swig. Be sure to have plenty of booze on you. Ready, go.

Is it a swig for every sarcastic sentence? Because I'm gonna be really drunk here in a minute.......
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:52:57 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:41:30 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
<sar>After an extensive poll of 1 DDO member, I have decided to run for election in a last-minute bid for the presidency for the election of the president.

1. Sarcasm is too often misinterpreted on the forums. I have decided to push for a new sarcasm font, as I have seen e-friendships nearly torn apart by these regrettable misunderstandings.

I will leverage<ex. sar>all of my POWER</ex. sar> as president to negotiate with Juggle to get this change implemented. If they don't listen, I'll send OberHerr as my 'ambassador'. If that doesn't work, I'll personally pay for them to make the change, as long as the MON/USD conversion rate doesn't change too much in the future.

2. DDO Resistance. It has come to my attention that there is an uprising against the fictional DDO Elite. This threat must be put down immediately. I will use my mod powers <ex. sar>that come automatically with the presidency</ex. sar> to ip-ban any member of the DDO Resistance.

3. Forums. I will work to re-structure the forums. Specifically, I will implement 1 non-trolling forum, where members can seriously discuss topics such as politics, economics, education, religion, science, technology, news, history, arts, health, society, sports, conspiracy theories, personals, DDO job-postings, rantings/ravings, the DDO Elite, hacking, Polka, and strawberries. The rest of the forums will be dedicated to topics such as flame wars, personal attacks, racism, DDO, and recycling. These forums will welcome and encourage(through the use of the ban-hammer) trolling. This way, we can segregate members by their aversion/propensity to trolling, and avoid uncomfortable instances of trolling members taking offense from attacks from serious members, and vice versa.

4. FREEDO. I will officially abolish the FREEDO Bureaucracy. FREEDO has been holding down DDO with his iron-rule and OberHitManLord. This will be no more, and the DDOians of DDO will be able to live without fear!

So do the right thing for DDO, the right thing for me(I need the salary), the right thing for America(or your country of choice)!
</sar>

innomen has already said mod powers do not come with the presidency.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:54:57 AM
I, user name Agent_Orange, real name Agento Range, hereby forcefully make myself this person's VP. I have no idea who he is, or what he's talking about. Any resistance will be met with brutal and possibly lethal force. Thank you.
#BlackLivesMatter
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:55:07 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:52:57 AM, MouthWash wrote:

</sar>

but... but strawberries!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 2:57:51 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:54:57 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I, user name Agent_Orange, real name Agento Range, hereby forcefully make myself this person's VP. I have no idea who he is, or what he's talking about. Any resistance will be met with brutal and possibly lethal force. Thank you.

I'm the only member of the Resistance, so good luck.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:00:43 AM

</sar>

face

keyboard

sal;kfjasdfasdfuoewl
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:01:44 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:57:51 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

I'm the only member of the Resistance, so good luck.

sonofabitch. You shall be dealt with cruelly!
#BlackLivesMatter
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:02:16 AM

HA! Nice try. I know you are a spy sent from the Resistance!

<sar>I am my own VP. If I post on an odd day, then I'm posting as the president. If I'm posting on an even day, then I'm the VP. Unless the odd day is prime, then I'll be posting as Medic's VVP.</sar>
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:03:41 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:00:43 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

</sar>

face

keyboard

sal;kfjasdfasdfuoewl

Do not bang your head just yet! Once elected we will demand Mod rights from the evil dictatorship that is Juggle.
#BlackLivesMatter
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:03:48 AM

PARTY!

Can I have root-beer? And vanilla ice cream?
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:06:11 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:02:16 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

AM I?! AM I?!

<sar>I am my own VP. If I post on an odd day, then I'm posting as the president. If I'm posting on an even day, then I'm the VP. Unless the odd day is prime, then I'll be posting as Medic's VVP.</sar>

And any day you do not post as president, I am president. Or else.
#BlackLivesMatter
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:08:13 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:06:11 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

AM I?! AM I?!

That's it!

*Throws Agent_Orange in the trunk of his car, drives to the vet, has A_O spayed and neutered. A_O must wear a cone around his head for 2 weeks.*
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:08:20 AM

AM I?! AM I?!

Quickly, get back to HQ. We'll have to think of another plan.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:11:45 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:08:13 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:

AM I?! AM I?!

That's it!

*Throws Agent_Orange in the trunk of his car, drives to the vet, has A_O spayed and neutered. A_O must wear a cone around his head for 2 weeks.*

Ha! That was not me but was my decoy! You must not explain to FREEDO, why he has no testicles and has to wear a cone for two weeks.
#BlackLivesMatter
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:12:35 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:08:20 AM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:

AM I?! AM I?!

Quickly, get back to HQ. We'll have to think of another plan.

Yeah he tried to call my balls off....
#BlackLivesMatter
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:12:49 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:08:45 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
*awkward moment when JR realizes his sig still endorses Airmax*

In US politics these days major donors will often just donate to every campaign and cover all their bases. So you may be just a really shrewd politico. ;)

..and good luck on your campaign.
Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:14:43 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:49:59 AM, Oryus wrote:

Is it a swig for every sarcastic sentence? Because I'm gonna be really drunk here in a minute.......

A full blown senfwbsw?( heelz nahhh.

Daann tbis gsmr id hatd
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:45:26 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:12:49 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/31/2012 3:08:45 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
*awkward moment when JR realizes his sig still endorses Airmax*

In US politics these days major donors will often just donate to every campaign and cover all their bases. So you may be just a really shrewd politico. ;)

..and good luck on your campaign.

Thanks airmax!

That was so professional, I think I'll vote for you.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 3:54:18 AM
At 5/31/2012 3:23:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Yessss, that's it, goooooooood.

Surprisingly chipper for a man who had his testicles removed.....
#BlackLivesMatter
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2012 7:58:23 AM
At 5/31/2012 2:49:59 AM, Oryus wrote:

Pshhhh we all know you are already drunk.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush