Jump to topic:

A Thank You from DDO BlogSpot

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 3:00:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seriously. Thank you. Since February, Stephen_Hawkins did not expect the DDO BlogSpot to grow so big. When we started out in February and March, we had only around 10-11 posts a month. However, currently we have 28-29 posts a month (April and May) and already have expanded to being active in 11 countries while having around 1000 pageviews a month. No, I"m not kidding. We started out with 300's pageviews and now have expanded to respectively 965 and 1057. Thank you all for reading the DDO BlogSpot. Both me and Stephen_Hawkins extremely appreciate it.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 3:01:30 PM
At 6/1/2012 3:00:24 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Seriously. Thank you. Since February, Stephen_Hawkins did not expect the DDO BlogSpot to grow so big. When we started out in February and March, we had only around 10-11 posts a month. However, currently we have 28-29 posts a month (April and May) and already have expanded to being active in 11 countries while having around 1000 pageviews a month. No, I"m not kidding. We started out with 300's pageviews and now have expanded to respectively 965 and 1057. Thank you all for reading the DDO BlogSpot. Both me and Stephen_Hawkins extremely appreciate it.

And you say you are a writer?

Tsk tsk.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2012 3:13:34 PM
At 6/1/2012 3:00:24 PM, Viper-King wrote:

To rewrite with grammatical correctness due to anal behaviour of other members (and nothing to do with the anal attitude of myself)

Seriously: Thank you. Since February, Stephen_Hawkins did not expect the DDO Blog to grow so big. When we started in February and March, we had only around 10-11 posts a month. However, currently we have 28-29 posts a month (April and May) and already have expanded to being active in 11 countries while having around 1000 pageviews a month. No, I"m not kidding. We started out with 300's pageviews and now have expanded to 965 and 1057 respectively. Thank you all for reading the DDO BlogSpot. Both Stephen_Hawkins and I really appreciate it. Currently, more and more people are expressing interest in adding to the site, and we look forward to JaxsonRaine helping out by posting.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...