Jump to topic:

Rich Text Editor

TheOrator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:21:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've heard we can use a rich text editor, and I've seen people change fonts and bold things so I think its true, however I have no idea how to activate it. Any help?
My legend begins in the 12th century
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:23:58 AM
At 6/4/2012 11:21:15 AM, TheOrator wrote:
I've heard we can use a rich text editor, and I've seen people change fonts and bold things so I think its true, however I have no idea how to activate it. Any help?

When you make a comment, there are three buttons at the bottom left of the comment box. Highlight the portion of text you want bolded, underlined, or italicized and hit the button.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:25:20 AM
What oryus said, but if you are talking about debates it should be right above where you type top left. Or put your mouse on review and keep going up till you reach it.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:26:17 AM
I just press ctrl+b or equivalent...
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:27:04 AM
At 6/4/2012 11:23:58 AM, Oryus wrote:

When you make a comment, there are three buttons at the bottom left of the comment box. Highlight the portion of text you want bolded, underlined, or italicized and hit the button.

I've always found it weird that you can't just type in bold, instead you need to highlight it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:27:34 AM
At 6/4/2012 11:27:04 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

I've always found it weird that you can't just type in bold, instead you need to highlight it.

Me too. But a lot of things about this site are um... as basic as can be.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:29:49 AM
At 6/4/2012 11:27:34 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/4/2012 11:27:04 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Me too. But a lot of things about this site are um... as basic as can be.

It works well though. I'll give it that.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush