Jump to topic:

More Great News About DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:28:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The narrative is as political as it has ever been. The social construct has us in a bind. But this is the year and the end is near. We have seen many come and go.
And yet this new era will usher in a generation that will be the catalyst to a
change that is unforseen. It is inevitable at this point, as we all are demanding it to be. Do not give way to illusions, as this is the time to create a destiny
that will revolutionize your current state of thought and of conscious mind. The
universe is expanding rapidly, and the energy is as strong as it will ever be. 2012 is the future of all. This rebellion is here.

The stars are shining and they never tell a lie. For the truth is always right in front of ones eyes. Wisdom and Knowledge are your two greatest allies, and deceit and falsehood is your worst enemy. Do not accept things only at face value, just follow the unvarnished truth.
And when the standard has been raised on your own personal accord, you will be forever set free.

And with that being said DDO is still but a mystery to me. It is a door-way that leads to the unknown. There is something on the other side, that has yet to be discovered. This is the universe that we here have created. And this social online life has taken on a life of its own. This is our creation, and look at what she has become.
Thoughts or comments. Good day my friends.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:32:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Input from our resident tarot card reader! Woot!

Welcome.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.