Total Posts:182|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Neo Nazism And DDO *

inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:21:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Of course we all know about Jim Timmy's, Paradigm Shift's, and others philosophy here at Debate.org. But as it was barely accepted here on this fourm, it was
equally rejected. He obviously got a taste of his own medicine, and I myself for one second did not buy into his plea for forgiveness. Because he does believe in his soul, that all Men are created equal. This is why I have always had a problem with those who rock the banner of Conservatism. No, I do not mind your political
ideas at all. But it is about the inevitable affiliation. Tea Party is a prime example of that.
The sentiment is the same, and the feeling is about being superior. Nothing else matters.
It will never change until the tone is dead and unvalued.
The Baby Boomer generation just may be the last hurrah of this horrid
ideology, as they are the final pall bearers of this political narrative.
With that being said. To Jim Timmy and friends. This is your fate. You have created your own legacy of hate, and in turn you were consumed.
Good day.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant. They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:30:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant.
Are you not usually one of the people who claims we should not make hasty generalizations?

You want to see intolerance? Walk into any Southern church. One in Kentucky even banned a couple because they were not of the same race.
They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I am generally tolerant of people even if I do not agree with them. My closest friends are actually very religious, and all of the people I have been attracted to are Conservative. Political beliefs do not factor into how I treat an individual. How they treat me usually does, however, although I've been controlling myself and ignoring those people in general (see how I ignored JT until last week for an example).
I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:30:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
kfc.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:31:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant. They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.

Perhaps tolerance is a sign of weakness in your eyes. But where I come from, only the strong survive. And only the strong are able to see people for who they truly are, and not how they potray themselves to be. Fear is about not knowing.
The question is this Mr Kermit. How much do you really know about yourself and the people around you. Because apparently, you have already bought into the lie that haunts thee...........
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:36:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:30:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant.
Are you not usually one of the people who claims we should not make hasty generalizations?

You want to see intolerance? Walk into any Southern church. One in Kentucky even banned a couple because they were not of the same race.
They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I am generally tolerant of people even if I do not agree with them. My closest friends are actually very religious, and all of the people I have been attracted to are Conservative. Political beliefs do not factor into how I treat an individual. How they treat me usually does, however, although I've been controlling myself and ignoring those people in general (see how I ignored JT until last week for an example).
I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.

Yes, it was actually wrong for me to make the hasty generalizations on liberals. I apologize. I'd say *some* liberals are like that, including inferno. I think its hypocritical of some liberals that preach tolerance and free speech, but will try to ban speech that offends them and will state negative slurs on conservatives and libertarians.

I think you've gotten a lot better royal, but I couldn't stand you in the beginning because it seemed a lot of comments coming from you were general slurs on conservatives.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:39:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:31:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant. They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.

Perhaps tolerance is a sign of weakness in your eyes. But where I come from, only the strong survive. And only the strong are able to see people for who they truly are, and not how they potray themselves to be. Fear is about not knowing.
The question is this Mr Kermit. How much do you really know about yourself and the people around you. Because apparently, you have already bought into the lie that haunts thee...........

Such a misunderstanding of natural selection.

That's great, so basically all your statements are unfalsifible, but you just know in your heart that they're true.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:40:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:36:25 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:30:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant.
Are you not usually one of the people who claims we should not make hasty generalizations?

You want to see intolerance? Walk into any Southern church. One in Kentucky even banned a couple because they were not of the same race.
They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I am generally tolerant of people even if I do not agree with them. My closest friends are actually very religious, and all of the people I have been attracted to are Conservative. Political beliefs do not factor into how I treat an individual. How they treat me usually does, however, although I've been controlling myself and ignoring those people in general (see how I ignored JT until last week for an example).
I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.

Yes, it was actually wrong for me to make the hasty generalizations on liberals. I apologize. I'd say *some* liberals are like that, including inferno. I think its hypocritical of some liberals that preach tolerance and free speech, but will try to ban speech that offends them and will state negative slurs on conservatives and libertarians.

I think you've gotten a lot better royal, but I couldn't stand you in the beginning because it seemed a lot of comments coming from you were general slurs on conservatives.

I dont make genaralizations. I just think that the weight of the race issue is more heavy on the Conservative side of the spectrum. And that is because many of them use religion as the measuring stick of our social bearings, and mis-interpret the Word as they see fit. And many of them are misinformed, and miseducated.
The Red States seem to be the more adamant of the two parties when it comes to this issue. And Neo Nazism is such a platform for they to exploit their fears and frustrations on the mishaps in which they call life. But they fail to recognize that they are their own worst enemies. Tolerance is a reluctance to them.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:41:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:39:08 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:56 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant. They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.

Perhaps tolerance is a sign of weakness in your eyes. But where I come from, only the strong survive. And only the strong are able to see people for who they truly are, and not how they potray themselves to be. Fear is about not knowing.
The question is this Mr Kermit. How much do you really know about yourself and the people around you. Because apparently, you have already bought into the lie that haunts thee...........

Such a misunderstanding of natural selection.

That's great, so basically all your statements are unfalsifible, but you just know in your heart that they're true.

By the way, my record of prophecy here is flawless. You are obviously unware of that too.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:41:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm gonna have to stick with my kfc point. You guys are off-base.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Cool story bro. Still wrong section. This is politics. Not debate.org
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:43:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:30:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:25:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:
^It's so great that liberals are so tolerant.
Are you not usually one of the people who claims we should not make hasty generalizations?

You want to see intolerance? Walk into any Southern church. One in Kentucky even banned a couple because they were not of the same race.
They are so tolerant of people as long as they're not conservative or libertarian. And to the far left they are even tolerate of people, so long as they are atheist.

I am generally tolerant of people even if I do not agree with them. My closest friends are actually very religious, and all of the people I have been attracted to are Conservative. Political beliefs do not factor into how I treat an individual. How they treat me usually does, however, although I've been controlling myself and ignoring those people in general (see how I ignored JT until last week for an example).
I think inferno's statements on homosexuality also just show massive tolerance.

That's a bit of a tu quoque fallacy in the beginning there.

But that's great that you're tolerant of others. And an anarchist.

I've met some people who preach tolerance yet want "hate speech" illegalized? Seems legit.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:45:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:41:41 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'm gonna have to stick with my kfc point. You guys are off-base.

Popeyes.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:45:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

Atheists don't have an ideology.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:47:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
But we know that Dark Kermit is part of the generation that cannot seem to digest the changes around them. And yet once and again, it is our fault. BS.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:45:58 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

Atheists don't have an ideology.

Well whatever the hell you wish to call it. Religion, ideology, crap.........
I do love everybody in spite of it all.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:48:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, for some reason royal, I don't see how you can have any idea of what southern churches are like because your:
a) not from the south
b) don't go to church
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:48:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

So you just personally hate me? OK. It'd be nice to have it on record.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:50:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:48:31 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

So you just personally hate me? OK. It'd be nice to have it on record.

Don't be naive, there are plenty of other reasons to hate you besides being atheist.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:51:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:48:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, for some reason royal, I don't see how you can have any idea of what southern churches are like because your:
a) not from the south
b) don't go to church

She is very much aware of what is going on with that crowd. These so called
sanctified people, are the poster children of hypocrisy. Blacks are not always allowed in White Churches even today. Especially those back woods ones you see with the rattlesnake evangelist. They think that the Bible is against race mixing.
That is a lie. And they cannot even read, some of them.
But anyway, I do notice this even in todays world. I go to a Republican Rally, or Convention, and they give me that look. Like what is this Negro doing here ?
He is not like us.........
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:52:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:48:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, for some reason royal, I don't see how you can have any idea of what southern churches are like because your:
a) not from the south
b) don't go to church

I read the news and also have been reading forum comments about them for years.
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:52:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:48:31 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

So you just personally hate me? OK. It'd be nice to have it on record.

I hate noone. You just mis-interpret things, and daily too.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:52:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:51:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:48:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, for some reason royal, I don't see how you can have any idea of what southern churches are like because your:
a) not from the south
b) don't go to church

She is very much aware of what is going on with that crowd. These so called
sanctified people, are the poster children of hypocrisy. Blacks are not always allowed in White Churches even today. Especially those back woods ones you see with the rattlesnake evangelist. They think that the Bible is against race mixing.
That is a lie. And they cannot even read, some of them.
But anyway, I do notice this even in todays world. I go to a Republican Rally, or Convention, and they give me that look. Like what is this Negro doing here ?
He is not like us.........

You go to republican rallies? Since when.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:52:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:48:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, for some reason royal, I don't see how you can have any idea of what southern churches are like because your:
a) not from the south
b) don't go to church

Wait, what? That's like saying that the holocaust didn't happen because you weren't there to see it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:54:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:52:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:48:15 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Also, for some reason royal, I don't see how you can have any idea of what southern churches are like because your:
a) not from the south
b) don't go to church

I read the news and also have been reading forum comments about them for years.

I wouldn't trust the news as a legitimate source. They tend to be about sensationalism more than anything. If anything, If a news story says that church "X" does something racist, then it really demonstrates that it is a rare occurrence, otherwise it wouldn't be a story.

What about the forum comments?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:55:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:52:09 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:48:31 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

So you just personally hate me? OK. It'd be nice to have it on record.

I hate noone. You just mis-interpret things, and daily too.

OK, tell me how else one interprets "you are wrong" and being called "pathetic".
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:56:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 2:50:44 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:48:31 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:45:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:44:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:32:34 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/7/2012 2:31:39 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Wrong section.

No. I just think you are wrong, period. Secular minded Man with no guage about reality. Pathetic.

Oh I forgot how tolerant of atheist you were as well. Your really like the enigma of tolerance.

I never said I did not like Atheists. I just dont agree with their ideology.
Other than that, they are just as human as anyone else.

So you just personally hate me? OK. It'd be nice to have it on record.

Don't be naive, there are plenty of other reasons to hate you besides being atheist.

lol, true.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...