Jump to topic:

to better DDO

yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 1:28:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DDo needs a chat box to go when you just want to chat and dont want to wait for people to post. What do you guys think? and who do we talk to bout this?
Me
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 1:41:02 PM
Messages?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:08:59 PM
At 6/8/2012 1:41:02 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
Messages?

no a DDO cat box you know like a chat room... all people can chat at once
Me
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 2:25:02 PM
This is the closest we've got http://www.debate.org...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 5:57:28 PM
At 6/8/2012 2:25:02 PM, phantom wrote:
This is the closest we've got http://www.debate.org...

That's exactly what I was going to say.

Though judging by the way this site functions as is... I have a feeling a live chat box would be overwhelmingly buggy- as neat an idea as it is.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 6:08:05 PM
The Fool: I had thought of this because often I want right a personal message. But if we all start doing that, I worry it might create, more little Clicks. and less and less over all interaction of DDO as a whole.
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 7:19:57 PM
On ddo fans there was a chat box. It was pretty fun, until members would create names as other people and impersonate them. A system chat server where you have to log into your account would be cooler.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227