Jump to topic:

Free Innoman with a vote for Medic

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 6:26:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was a wonderful day back in 2011 when Innoman won his second attempt for president of DDO. He has done a lot for this site as our representative to Juggle and has very honorably lifted the title of President to the highest standing that it has ever been on this site. And his actions have set the ground work for future presidents to be able to actually get stuff done (so long as they maintain the relationship). But now that the ground work is set, it is time to allow Innoman to have a much deserved break from public office.

Back during Innoman's first term, he was already looking towards finding a replacement, so that the dignity of the presidency could be preserved throughout future elections.

Now, as we look at our two candidates, Medic and Airmax we can look at their past histories and involvement in the inner workings of DDO and their potential experience with the "government" of DDO.

Medic has been a member of the Inner Circle (a group hand chosen by Innoman since his original election back in July of 2011) since the beginning and until its ending. Medic even remained through the trimming when it dropped to only the 5 most active and helpful members.

As such, Medic has seen the good, the bad, and the ugly for being the president and has seen it through all the trying times. Airmax was never a member of the Innercircle and will have limited experience with the troubles of presidency. For a while, it will basically be the same as Innoman still being president. It will be much easier and smoother for Innoman to work with and hand the reigns over to Medic so that Innoman can have his much deserved rest.

Please, do not sentence Innoman to any more time of servitude than absolutely needed. Vote for the quickest, smoothest transition with a vote for Medic.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 6:31:20 PM
The vice president doesn't do much of anything. I mean, I think Tvellalot is the vice president right now, and he barely ever posts. Innomen would likely be an advisor to Airmax,...and also, with his moderator abilities, it's a good coupling with the presidency.

I also don't like Medic's approach to Askbob. That's not something many people agree with.

AND you spelled Innomen's username wrong
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 6:32:45 PM
At 6/9/2012 6:26:19 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
It was a wonderful day back in 2011 when Innoman won his second attempt for president of DDO. He has done a lot for this site as our representative to Juggle and has very honorably lifted the title of President to the highest standing that it has ever been on this site. And his actions have set the ground work for future presidents to be able to actually get stuff done (so long as they maintain the relationship). But now that the ground work is set, it is time to allow Innoman to have a much deserved break from public office.

Back during Innoman's first term, he was already looking towards finding a replacement, so that the dignity of the presidency could be preserved throughout future elections.

Now, as we look at our two candidates, Medic and Airmax we can look at their past histories and involvement in the inner workings of DDO and their potential experience with the "government" of DDO.

Medic has been a member of the Inner Circle (a group hand chosen by Innoman since his original election back in July of 2011) since the beginning and until its ending. Medic even remained through the trimming when it dropped to only the 5 most active and helpful members.

As such, Medic has seen the good, the bad, and the ugly for being the president and has seen it through all the trying times. Airmax was never a member of the Innercircle

Hes in the inner circle right now....

It will be much easier and smoother for Innoman to work with and hand the reigns over to Medic so that Innomen can have his much deserved rest.

So your trying to sell that Innomen would be better off working with Medic then working with the person he is endorsing and campaigning with? I dont but it

Please, do not sentence Innoman to any more time of servitude than absolutely needed. Vote for the quickest, smoothest transition with a vote for Medic.

If we're voting for a transition then the best transition would be the one where Innomen goes from playing the biggest role, to a lesser role, and then to leave. not jump from biggest role to no role back to lecturer and then retire...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 6:32:50 PM
At 6/9/2012 6:31:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
The vice president doesn't do much of anything. I mean, I think Tvellalot is the vice president right now, and he barely ever posts. Innomen would likely be an advisor to Airmax,...and also, with his moderator abilities, it's a good coupling with the presidency.

I also don't like Medic's approach to Askbob. That's not something many people agree with.

AND you spelled Innomen's username wrong

I know, that shows just how long I've been offline.

Sorry Inno.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 7:22:13 PM
hahaha Vote against innomen for his own good. Interesting argument... I like it :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.