Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

I officially drop out and endorse medic

000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 8:06:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think Innomen should just delete these. This time he didn't even try...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 8:08:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 8:06:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think Innomen should just delete these. This time he didn't even try...

Have something more constructive to say, Ike. Perhaps to compensate for the multiple offenses you gave to Jimtimmy.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 8:17:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 8:08:55 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 6/9/2012 8:06:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think Innomen should just delete these. This time he didn't even try...

Have something more constructive to say, Ike. Perhaps to compensate for the multiple offenses you gave to Jimtimmy.

I'm sorry Jimtimmyt. I'm sorry MIG. That was offensive of me :)
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 8:32:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Question: does anyone think that this endorsement will hurt medic more than it helps him considering it's jimtimmy?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 8:35:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 8:32:33 PM, imabench wrote:
Question: does anyone think that this endorsement will hurt medic more than it helps him considering it's jimtimmy?

whoa whoa whoa. That was offensive. MIG should be showing up any time now lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 8:55:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 8:35:36 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 6/9/2012 8:32:33 PM, imabench wrote:
Question: does anyone think that this endorsement will hurt medic more than it helps him considering it's jimtimmy?

whoa whoa whoa. That was offensive. MIG should be showing up any time now lol

Ike relax, it's me. I'm allowed to get away with this kind of stuff For some reason
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 9:08:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 8:32:33 PM, imabench wrote:
Question: does anyone think that this endorsement will hurt medic more than it helps him considering it's jimtimmy?

If what jimtimmy said meant anything meaningful, yes it might hurt medic.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 9:12:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dude, you're hurting medic with this endorsement.

I have a feeling that medic is not going to be that much different from airmax/innomen anyways.
Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 11:02:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 7:53:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
To medic!!

^ I thought the jimtimmy guy was leaving because of the "mobbing" he suffered from? Yet he keeps coming back?
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 11:03:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 11:02:50 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/9/2012 7:53:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
To medic!!

^ I thought the jimtimmy guy was leaving because of the "mobbing" he suffered from? Yet he keeps coming back?

He'll probably leave again because he'll get offended once again...although this time, it'll be more justified...
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 11:35:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 11:03:48 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:02:50 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/9/2012 7:53:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
To medic!!

^ I thought the jimtimmy guy was leaving because of the "mobbing" he suffered from? Yet he keeps coming back?

He'll probably leave again because he'll get offended once again...although this time, it'll be more justified...

What would make it more justified this time?
President of DDO
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 12:08:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 11:35:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:03:48 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:02:50 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/9/2012 7:53:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
To medic!!

^ I thought the jimtimmy guy was leaving because of the "mobbing" he suffered from? Yet he keeps coming back?

He'll probably leave again because he'll get offended once again...although this time, it'll be more justified...


What would make it more justified this time?

Because now justified applies.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
jimtimmy
Posts: 3,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 12:31:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 12:08:25 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:35:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:03:48 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:02:50 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/9/2012 7:53:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
To medic!!

^ I thought the jimtimmy guy was leaving because of the "mobbing" he suffered from? Yet he keeps coming back?

He'll probably leave again because he'll get offended once again...although this time, it'll be more justified...


What would make it more justified this time?

Because now justified applies.

How so?
President of DDO
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 5:55:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 5:54:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, I'm back in the race.

So, forget this forum actually exists.

LOL
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 6:48:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 5:54:11 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
Okay, I'm back in the race.

So, forget this forum actually exists.

What, the whole Debate.org forum?

Done. Alzheimer's will do that to you, you know.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 6:56:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 11:35:45 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:03:48 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/9/2012 11:02:50 PM, Awesome-Sauce wrote:
At 6/9/2012 7:53:07 PM, jimtimmy wrote:
To medic!!

^ I thought the jimtimmy guy was leaving because of the "mobbing" he suffered from? Yet he keeps coming back?

He'll probably leave again because he'll get offended once again...although this time, it'll be more justified...


What would make it more justified this time?

Because your whining offends people. You whined and left.