Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

What do you think?

THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 10:10:43 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Every time you hit add argument this music plays (at least the beginning).

On another note, this piece is ridiculously hard...*shoots self remembering the hours...*
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 10:13:52 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/9/2012 10:10:43 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Every time you hit add argument this music plays (at least the beginning).




On another note, this piece is ridiculously hard...*shoots self remembering the hours...*

I like Bach.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 10:15:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/9/2012 10:13:52 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 6/9/2012 10:10:43 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Every time you hit add argument this music plays (at least the beginning).




On another note, this piece is ridiculously hard...*shoots self remembering the hours...*

I like Bach.

As everyone should!
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,501
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 10:51:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 6/9/2012 10:15:12 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/9/2012 10:13:52 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
At 6/9/2012 10:10:43 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Every time you hit add argument this music plays (at least the beginning).




On another note, this piece is ridiculously hard...*shoots self remembering the hours...*

I like Bach.

As everyone should!

+1
#StandWithBossy